Zipp’s ultimate aero weapon is now tubeless-ready. That means you get the many aero advantages of the 858 NSW Tubeless rim-brake wheelset with the added benefit of increased cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance. The wheelset’s 18mm internal width is optimized for running wider tires at reduced air pressure. The 858 NSW’s undulating 77/82mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth™ profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force. Simply put, the 858 NSW Tubeless is ideal for those focused on triathlon, time trials, or aggressive road riding.
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology.
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure
- Cognition hub set rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 77/82mm rim depth
- Industry-leading Showstopper™ brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
|RIM CONSTRUCTION||Carbon - w/Hooks|
|DRIVER BODY TYPE||n/a, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road|
|RIM - INSIDE WIDTH||18mm|
|RIM FINISH||UD fiber, Impress technology|
|SPOKE LENGTH DS||224mm, 234mm|
|SPOKE LENGTH NDS||224mm, 236mm|
|WEIGHT BASED ON||Wheel set in lightest configuration: Quick Release axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included. Front: 770g Rear: 944g|