Steadfast Fish Oil, Box of 60 Capsules
SN Fish Oil is extracted from Sardine fish, which is a fatty fish and provides the high quality Omega 3 fatty acids which strengthen joints, reduces inflammation, improves cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning of the body. It contains Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the ratio of 3:2 which works best for the human body utilisation. EPA and DHA are precursor of certain eicosanoids which can help in reducing inflammation in the body. Apart from this, Omega 3 fatty acids are been related with improved immunity, lowering bad cholesterol and enhancing overall health status of the body. Fishes do not produce these Omega 3 fatty acids by itself but stores it by consuming algae or prey fishes. Marine and fresh water fishes varies in Omega 3 content because of their different level of lipids in the organs. Fishes like herring, mackerel, salmon, tuna and other contains a higher percentage of Omega 3 fatty acids. However, major drawback with these fishes is the accumulation of higher level of mercury which can lead to toxicity in body. Fatty predators fishes like shark, swordfish and others are more prone for toxicity because of accumulation of toxins through biomagnification as they are top on the position in food chain. Sardine fishes are great source of Omega 3 fatty acids and unlike, vegetarian options which contains Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) gets converted to EPA and DHA in the body through cascade of reactions. However, the conversion rate is limited in the body because of different hormonal reasons and presence of anti-nutrition factors.
How Does It Works
SN Fish Oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids comprised of EPA and DHA. They both work together to provide all the health benefits of improved heart health, smarter brain, strengthen bones and reduced inflammation. Omega 3 fatty acids are the major components of cell membrane and acts as powerful anti-oxidant that helps in reducing oxidative stress in the body. EPA works as a precursor of many eicosanoids that is related with reduction of inflammation in the body. On the other hand, DHA is a primary structural component of human brain, skin and retina. Declined levels of DHA is been associated with decline in cognitive functioning, neural cell death and symptoms of depression. Therefore, a balance between EPA and DHA is important for overall health and well being. SN Fish Oil is been extracted from single source Sardine fish, which provides high quality Omega 3 fatty acids that provides maximum benefits.
Benefits of The SN Fish Oil
Healthy Heart: Consuming fish oil improves the lipid profile by increasing “good fat”, HDL and lowering total triglycerides. This improves the blood flow and makes the heart healthy. Higher level of bad cholesterol in body is associated with many cardiovascular diseases including Arrhythmias and plaque formation in arteries called as Atherosclerosis.
Smarter Brain: Adequate EPA and DHA are associated with improved cognitive functioning. They are present in the membrane of brain cells, preserving cell membrane health and facilitating communication between brain cells. This improves overall focus, concentration and mental health.
Strengthen Bones: With aging bones become more prone for breakage because of lower bone density. Adequate Omega 3 consumption plays a major role on different bone metabolisms which improves the bone density and prevent the chances of osteoporosis.
Reduce Inflammation: High intensity workout would lead to physical stress and if it is persistent then it can lead to inflammation and soreness of muscles. Higher level of inflammation reduces immunity of the body and increase the risk of infection and illness. Omega 3 from fish oil is potent anti-oxidant which can reduce inflammation.
Better Vision: DHA is an important structural composition of retina and therefore, it is important to have adequate DHA to improve the vision. Declined DHA consumption is also related with higher risk of macular degeneration that can cause permanent damage to eye or blindness in severe cases.
Reduce symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome: Adequate consumption of Omega 3 is associated with improvement in different metabolic syndromes including obesity, hypertension, insulin resistance and lipid profile. Metabolic syndrome is itself a bigger term which include many different conditions.
Enhance Skin Health: Omega 3 works two ways to improve skin health. First, DHA is a part of cell membrane and consuming enough Omega 3 can provide you enough DHA important to maintain good health of skin cells. Second, EPA helps in managing oil production, acne and hydration of the skin. Therefore, Omega 3 helps in keeping skin moist, soft and hydrated.
Enhance Sleep Quality: Lack of DHA is linked with lower level of melatonin in body which is a hormone that helps in quality sleep. Consuming
adequate Omega 3 improves the length and quality of the sleep. Improved sleep is linked with reducing risk of various lifestyle disorders and improved overall well being.
Apart from these benefits, Omega 3 fatty acids have many more benefits including reduction in liver fat in non alcoholic fatty liver and helps in weight management.
Who Can Take SN Fish Oil
Anyone who is looking to improve their overall good fat content can add SN Fish oil. Indian dietary habits include more of Omega 6 fatty acid and imbalance between Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids can affect your body adversely. Therefore, it is important to add Omega 3 fatty acids in daily routine.
Athletes: Prolong and intense activity level of an athlete leads to extra inflammation in the body which can put the body at higher risk of infection and illness because of suppressed immunity. Therefore, adding SN Fish Oil can boost immunity and reduce the chances of infection which improves the overall health of an athlete.
Office Goers: Hectic schedule, skipping of meals and lack of sleep can affect the immunity of the body adversely and therefore, it is important to add Omega 3 fatty acids. Adding Fish Oil in adequate content improves the overall health and well being of the individual including cognitive and cardiovascular functioning.
Weight Watchers: Consuming good quality Omega 3 fatty acids can improve the body composition which can reduce the waist to hip ratio. However, to get the best result it is important to balance diet and workout along with consumption of fish oil.
Elderly: With aging there is muscular degeneration which can affect the vision, skin health and overall muscle mass of the body. Omega 3 fatty acids helps in improving muscular degeneration which improves overall health and well being of the elderly.
When to take SN Fish Oil
The ideal way to consume SN Fish Oil is to consume with meals to improves the digestion and absorption of the content. You can consume it with any meal during the day from 2 to 3 times depending on your requirement and dietary habits.
MiCasein is a protein from Micellar Casein which provides steady and gradual release of amino acids for overnight recovery. Once consumed, MiCasein forms micelles in the stomach which are digested slowly with slow release of amino acids. Micelles are thick gel like structures which enables the digesting enzymes to work on them which gradually release amino acids. MiCasein offers complete amino acid profile which helps in preventing muscle breakdown because of any intense activity which makes it a perfect protein choice from an athlete to a fitness enthusiast.
How does it works?
Casein protein is one of the two proteins that makes up the dairy protein (the other being Whey protein). It is typically known as the 'slow' digesting component of milk protein. When casein is made from milk it entraps calcium and phosphorus in between its micelle structure. Micellar Casein is pure casein protein which have bigger micelle structures which takes longer time to digest in the system.
MiCasein works as a shield against muscle breakdown by providing all the essential amino acids required for muscle recovery. It also contains a non-essential amino acid, proline, which plays an important role of protein synthesis in the body.
The main property of Micasein is formation of micelle structures which delayed the digestion and leads to steady and gradual release of amino acids. These micelles are thick gel like structures which are not dissolved in water and get dispersed in solution. Once consumed, different digesting enzymes starts digesting these micelles by breaking them down in smaller structures which can lead of release of amino acids at the end. This process takes longer and hence leads to steady and gradual release of amino acids for prolong recovery and prevention of muscle breakdown.
Who can take MiCasein?
Any sportsperson or fitness enthusiast can consume MiCasein depending upon the daily activity. MiCasein is also meant for those people who’s daily intake of protein is less and needs to overcome the early bed fatigue due to insufficient protein in their body making MiCasein use as a good adjunct for a bed time meal.
Strength Athletes: Higher and intense training leads to wear and tear of muscles which can lead to it’s breakdown which need to be taken care by right and balanced quantity of protein in diet. Post workout is time for speedy recovery but to prevent muscle breakdown a balance between slow and fast protein is important. Casein protein provides slow release of amino acid which prevent the muscles breakdown and improves the muscle mass. In addition, MiCasein provides the satiety and keeps the stomach full for longer which can helps in managing weight of the athlete.
Endurance Athletes: Longer duration of activity depletes the energy reserves from the body and required longer recovery to maintain the performance. MiCasein is slow releasing protein which provides all the essential amino acids important to prevent the muscle breakdown and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
Fitness enthusiasts: If you workout regularly and are looking to gain some muscle mass then MiCasein is just for you. Since, MiCasein is a slow digesting protein it provides recovery for the longer duration and prevents breakdown of the muscles. Right quantity and quality of protein can help in improving muscle mass by stimulating muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle breakdown.
When to take MiCasein?
Before bed: MiCasein provides slow release of amino acids which can provide recovery up to 8 hours, hence making it a best protein before going to bed. It’s steady and gradual release of amino acids not only prevents muscle breakdown but also improves the sleep quality which is important for overall muscle growth.
Mid meal: When there is a long gap in between the meals then MiCasein can rescue you from any muscle damage. Long gap can lead to starvation in body which ultimately depletes muscle from the body to utilises it as an energy source. MiCasein can be taken in between meals to prevent the muscle breakdown. In addition, it provides satiety and fullness which can help in avoiding unwanted junk meal to manage your weight.
Steadfast LIV Raw
LIV RAW is an unflavoured Whey Protein Isolate with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) for instant recovery post workout. Designed for athletes and fitness enthusiasts, LIV RAW contains no added colours, flavours, preservatives, thickeners or sweeteners which makes it the purest recovery solution. Each sachet of 30 g provides 27 g of whey protein for instant muscle RECOVERY of athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
A quick check on the major characteristics of LIV RAW:a) Fast Release Protein: 27.0 g
b) Essential Amino Acids: 12.6 g
c) Branched Chain Amino Acids: 6.3 g
d) Glutamic Acid: 4.5 g
e) Low Carbs and Low Fats Formulation
f) No Added Artificial Colours, Flavours, Preservatives, Thickeners or Sweeteners
LIV RAW is an unflavoured Whey Protein Isolate with the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) - L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. The fast releasing protein which provides instant recovery for muscles is perfect to be added in your favourite foods and beverages including smoothies, shakes and bakes goods. LIV RAW is low in carbohydrates and fats which makes the formulation an ideal composition to stimulate muscle protein synthesis for better strength and recovery. LIV RAW contains no added artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, thickeners or sweeteners.
How does LIV RAW work?
Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of whey which is readily absorbed and assimilated by the body to provide instant recovery. Once consumed post workout, it provides all the Essential Amino Acids that assist in improving the levels of glutathione, which is an important antioxidant of the body, along with protecting each muscle from any free radical damage.
LIV RAW delivers all the essential amino acids including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) that are significant in building muscles by stimulating protein synthesis. Any intense workout can drain your muscles and make them prone to damage. Therefore, it is important to provide an adequate amount of protein to them to protect from any such damage and build them stronger. Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) stimulate muscle protein synthesis and play a major role in the recovery and repair of the muscle tissues.
Who can take LIV RAW?
Any sportsperson and fitness enthusiasts can take LIV RAW depending upon their daily activities.
LIV RAW FOR STRENGTH ATHLETES: The wear and tear of muscles among this category of athletes is common due to the high and intense training they undergo. The breakdown of muscles that occur in every session is important to be aided with a right and balanced protein intake, which Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) can do best. Post workout is the time for speedy recovery and the muscles demand for fast releasing proteins to receive instant recovery. LIV RAW offers a fast release of amino acids that stimulate muscle protein synthesis and improve the muscle mass.
LIV RAW FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES: Prolonged duration of exercise leads to depletion of stored energy from body in the form of glycogen, which leads the body to target lipids and amino acids as next energy source. Therefore, the right amount of protein post workout will help the body regain the exhausted muscle mass with fast release of amino acids. LIV RAW is a fast releasing protein which supplies the body with all the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) important to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
LIV RAW FOR FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS: LIV RAW is the ultimate product for those looking to gain muscle mass and dedicatedly workout for the same. Since it is a fast digesting protein, this recovery formula provides instant recovery and stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
LIV RAW FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS: Managing weight in healthy range is all about managing the calorie intake where a balance between both the macro and micro nutrients are important. LIV RAW is a low carbohydrate and low fat formula which provides maximum benefits of protein content. Protein is a macronutrient which keeps you full for longer and adds satiety to the meal, preventing an individual from overeating or binge eating. Therefore, including LIV RAW can help you manage your weight with a healthy approach.
When to take LIV RAW?
POST WORKOUT: LIV RAW is best for instant recovery of muscles post workout or intense activities because it focuses on providing fast recovery. The formula offers all the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) that help in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and protects muscular damage.
Steadfast Snergy - Orange
Snergy is an instant energy and hydration drink formula, made to provide energy and electrolytes in a well-balanced composition. No matter how demanding is the physical activity, Snergy when consumed with water, acts rapidly to meet your energy and fluid balance needs. This helps one recover faster, restore electrolytic balance and perform for a longer duration. Since it is easy to digest so one can immediately feel the difference post its consumption. Snergy is a perfect sports drink that comes in a refreshing orange flavour, replaces vital body salts and boosts performance.
Snergy provides multi-source carbohydrates along with essential vitamins and minerals which instantly releases energy and helps replenish lost electrolytes stores. It contains dextrose monohydrate as one of the carb sources which is naturally calorie-dense and easy for our body to breakdown, in order to derive energy. Dextrose ingestion results in an insulin spike which means increased transport of other nutrients to our cells. It is easily absorbable through our cell membranes and stimulates muscle cells during performance and recovery. Athletes can make use of dextrose for energy without hitting their glycogen reserves. Similarly, Snergy also helps in restoring drained energy levels due to everyday activities like travelling, driving, walking and heat.
Electrolytes lost due to sweat and urine can lead to an imbalance in the body’s fluid directly affecting our blood pressure, muscle contraction, nerve function and many more. Hence, it is vital to renew these lost stores which is where Snergy acts as a rescue. It contains crucial electrolytes like sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium. All these together assist in maintaining the acid-base balance of our body, preventing muscle twitching and cramps, regulates blood pressure, allows proper muscle contraction, maintains bone strength and a healthy nerve function. Another reason why Snergy serves best to restore energy levels in the presence of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Vitamin B6 plays a key role in energy metabolism and stress regulation. Snergy also constitutes some special ingredients like taurine and inositol, making it unique and inevitable from other options available in the market. Taurine is conditionally an essential amino acid which is present in highest concentration in our brain, eyes and heart. It acts as a regulator of fluid-electrolyte balance and a strong antioxidant. Taurine boosts our immune system, heart, brain health and reduces muscle soreness by neutralizing the free radicals that can damage healthy cells and cause oxidative stress.
A research was conducted by Rokitzki L et al.(1994) to study the changes in vitamin B6 status of 13 endurance athletes, pre and post marathon. It was observed that there was a mean loss of approx. 1mg of vitamin B6 after the marathon race. Therefore, Snergy helps in meeting those increased nutritional needs. In order to remain healthy, we all need to maintain an adequate blood haemoglobin level. Lack of red blood cells has been associated with reduced aerobic capacity, anaemia, poor stamina, weak muscle strength and athletic performance. Snergy provides both the water-soluble vitamins (B6 and B12) critical for the formation of red blood cells. Some studies have shown that taurine also enables muscles to work harder and longer. It plays a pivotal role in maintaining cell chloride concentration, cell pH and membrane potential. Similarly, inositol is also found in high concentration in the brain in the form of myo-inositol. It helps by acting as an anti-depressant and boost the activity of serotonin hormone thereby reducing stress and anxiety levels. Inositol is an important factor in the set of chemical reactions occurring in our body to derive energy from the food we eat. It also possesses the anti-inflammatory property and magnifies the activity of Glutathione antioxidant, naturally present in our body.
We need to maintain adequate hydration for overall well being. Imbalance in the body’s fluid can become the root cause of various diseases. Not only strength and endurance athletes, but all of us tend to lose energy and body salts during day-to-day activities. This specially formulated hydration drink comes in a refreshing delicious orange flavour. Snergy not only gives an instant energy boost but also ensures that muscles do not get tired easily and can recover quickly with continual support of hydration.
Benefits of Snergy
1. Instant Energy Source - Snergy is ideal to restore energy levels as it contains multiple sources of carbohydrates, perfect to give an instant bout of energy. It is easily digestible and does not cause any load on our stomach.
2. Maintain body fluid balance - Snergy being rich in electrolytes like sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium also renews the lost electrolyte stores which maintains pH of the body.
3. Prevents Dehydration - During intense physical activity, sweating is inevitable. Excess sweating due to high temperature or vigorous physical activity can lead to fluid loss and hence dehydration. Snergy provides necessary fluid and minerals to maintain acid-base balance and prevent our cells from getting dehydrated.
4. Prevents muscle cramps and improves muscle contraction - Loss of electrolytes especially potassium can lead to muscle spasms and cramps. Snergy contains potassium which regulates the blood flow to our muscle cells hence preventing muscle soreness, stiffness and fatigue. Potassium also plays a key role in proper transmission of nerve signals that stimulates contraction and hence Snergy.
5. Maintains a normal heartbeat - Potassium is one of the main electrolytes required by our heart to function normally as it regulates our heartbeat. Lack of potassium can also lead to palpitations and irregular heartbeat.
6. Helps in proper muscle contraction - Lack of potassium and chloride has also been linked with weak muscle contractions. Potassium helps in proper transmission of nerve signals that stimulates contraction and hence Snergy.
7. Boost performance - Magnesium present in Snergy aids in moving blood sugar into our muscles, also destroys accumulated lactic acid hence allowing to perform for a longer duration.
8. Regulates blood pressure - Snergy also prevents high blood pressure as it contains magnesium which relaxes smooth muscle cells leading to effortless blood flow. It also helps in maintaining the balance between sodium and potassium.
9. Reduces inflammation - Snergy also supports in reducing inflammation. This is due to the fact that it contains pyridoxine which regulates the levels of homocysteine in our body. Elevated levels of homocysteine can lead to inflammation and development of heart disease.
10. Reduces stress and anxiety levels - Presence of pyridoxine and inositol is also beneficial for reducing stress, depression and anxiety levels. Vitamin B6 is required for the production of serotonin and GABA, and inositol helps in increasing serotonin activity in our brain hence uplifting mood and relieving stress.
11. Reduces oxidative stress - Presence of taurine also makes Snergy useful in reducing oxidative stress. Taurine is a powerful antioxidant which scavenges free radicals and protects them from getting damaged keeping our cell membranes healthy.
12. Improves aerobic capacity and stamina - Haemoglobin is a protein which is required to transport oxygen to various parts of the body. Lack of haemoglobin can result in decreased oxygen supply hence affecting aerobic capacity, endurance and stamina. It can also lead to anaemia and weakness. Snergy provides vitamin B6 and B12 which are required for the synthesis of red blood cells hence contributing to improving strength and stamina. Vitamin B6 also acts as a crucial cofactor during carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
What does Snergy constitute?
Ingredients: Dextrose Monohydrate, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Cyanocobalamin.
Each serving sachet (45 gm) of Snergy provides 163.8 Kcal energy along with essential vitamins, electrolytes and special ingredients - taurine and inositol.
Who can take Snergy?
1. Strength Athletes - Strength athletes like bodybuilders, weightlifters and powerlifters are in need of high energy levels as their workout demands a lot of strength and power. Snergy can prove beneficial by providing necessary fuel that an athlete needs to perform the best of his/her abilities.
2. Endurance Athletes - Athletes who are involved in sports like swimming, cycling, running, etc., need a lot of carbohydrates to deliver energy to fulfil their high endurance needs. They are also always at risk of getting dehydrated, the reason being getting exposed to different weather conditions. Snergy not only meets their increased energy needs but also prevents muscle cramping and dehydration, supports bone health and boosts overall athletic performance.
3. Anyone looking to maintain optimum energy levels - Have you ever felt low on energy levels or dehydrated after reaching office, home or your destination? During summers, you are continuously exposed to the scorching heat of the sun so you are looking for something to keep yourself hydrated and fill you with energy, then Snergy is the best possible solution to satisfy all the required criteria.
When to take Snergy?
Snergy can be taken at any time of the day. Athletes can consume it before, during and after their intense activity sessions.
How to take Snergy?
Mix one sachet (45 gm) in 500 ml of water in a glass or sipper. Consume 1-2 servings per day.
Steadfast Tri Fibre, Box of 30 Sachets
Tri Fibre® is a blend of soluble fibres which helps in improving the health and overall well being of organs. It comprises of Resistant Maltodextrin, Inulin and Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum that are formulated to improve the colon health and support the good bacteria in the digestive system. Tri Fibre® is a tasteless, odourless and colourless water soluble fibre, which is easy to consume and necessary to fulfil the required level of fibre in a diet.
How does it work?
Tri Fibre® is a special blend which slows down digestion and provides satiety for a longer period of time. It is a low calorie formula which provides the required fibre important for the digestive health.
1. Resistant Maltodextrin:
It is a soluble dietary fibre which is important for maintaining a healthy intestinal regularity, blood glucose levels and serum lipids. It is gluten free and reduces the digestion time essential to manage the serum glucose levels. This helps in managing the appetite hormones with better satiety and improves bowel movement which relives from occasional constipation. Also, it helps in managing triglycerides levels in the body to improve the lipid profile by keeping cholesterol levels in check. These improved effects of resistant maltodextrin are well recognised in FOSHU (Foods for Specified Health Use) which is referred as functional food known to have health benefits for the human body. Additionally, it is resistant to heat and hence can be added in soup, baking products and hot beverages.
It is a naturally occurring polysaccharide and belongs to the class of dietary fibre known as ‘fructans’. Inulin is generally found in the roots or rhizomes in plant as they are generally used for storing energy. It is extracted from chicory roots which is known for its prebiotic property. Prebiotic is food known to enhance the good bacterias’ health as it is not digestible in the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract, but is selectively fermented by bacteria which improves health and overall well being. It improves the colon health and helps in detoxification of organs in the body. Since inulin cannot be digested in the digestive system, it helps in cleansing the internal organs, improving intestinal transient time which reduces the risk of constipation and keeps you full for longer.
3. Guar Gum:
It is a plant polysaccharide chemically composed of the sugars ‘galactose’ and ‘mannose’. It is water soluble and forms a gel-like structure which is shown to improve satiety. Regular consumption of this fibre improves colon health as gut bacteria ferment this fibre to utilise it for their feed. It also delays the emptying of the stomach which improves satiety along with improving the lipid profile of the body and reduces the risk of many lifestyle diseases by improving “good” cholesterol.
Overall, Tri Fibre® helps in improving colon health, post prandial serum glucose levels, reduce “bad” cholesterol, manage acidity, delay emptying of stomach, add bulk in diet, improve bowel movement and boost overall well being.
Who can take Tri Fibre®?
Anyone who is looking to improve the fibre content in their diet can add Tri Fibre®. According to RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), an adult should consume 35 to 40 grams of fibre per day to get the maximum benefits. however the indian dietary habits are not such that we consume optimal requirement of dietary fibre in our diet, thus Tri Fibre® can be used by anyone & everyone.
TRI FIBRE® FOR ATHLETES & FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS
Whether you are a strength athlete or an endurance athlete, consuming an adequate amount of fibre is important to get the right amount of calories in a diet, many times, fibre gets neglected as it is low in calories and fills up the stomach soon. Therefore, Tri Fibre® is an easy way to add fibre in diet as it is odourless, colourless and tasteless which can be easily consumed with water twice a day.
TRI FIBRE® FOR WELLNESS
With a hectic schedule, people tend to either skip their meal and binge eat in their next meal due to starvation. This is not only bad for the health, but can also make you prone for different lifestyle diseases. Tri Fibre® keeps you full for longer and because it is low in calories, it can be consumed twice anytime in the day depending upon the schedule and meal planning.
Tri Fibre® can help people who are trying to manage their weight by adding an extra dose of fibre in their diet. Fibre does not get digested in the digestive system, it gets fermented by the gut bacteria as the source of their food which improves colon health, reduces “bad” cholesterol and helps in managing blood glucose levels. Tri Fibre® keeps you full for longer and delays the emptying of stomach which helps in avoiding unwanted calories and can manage your weight in a healthy range.
ALL AGE GROUPS
As people age, their digestive system becomes weak which generally leads to different issues like constipation or repeated acid reflux. Adding Tri Fibre® helps in improving the bowel movement which reduces the chances of constipation along with managing acid reflux. A healthy gut also improves the absorption of different nutrients that are essential in old aged people for their overall health.
TRI FIBRE® FOR PATIENTS
People with liver, kidney or intestinal diseases can take Tri Fibre® as it helps in detoxification of their organs and improve the overall health by improving the absorption of different micronutrients in the intestine. Patients having different medication generally lose their appetite which makes them prone to starvation and create a hinderance in the absorption of different nutrients. So, Tri Fibre® can improve different organ functions and the intestinal absorption of different micronutrients.
When to Take Tri Fibre®?
Tri Fibre® is colourless, tasteless and odourless which can be consumed twice anytime during the day. It can easily be mixed in water and also be consumed with meals or in between meals. In addition, Tri Fibre® is resistant to heat which can be added as an ingredient to soup, sprinkled over salad or be mixed in pulses or vegetables.
Benefits of Tri Fibre®?
Manage Obesity: Tri Fibre® keeps you full for longer which helps in avoiding overeating and binge eating thats leads to keep the unwanted weight away. Adding adequate fibre in diet is important for weight management as it is low in calories and improves the satiety.
Glycemic Response:Tri Fibre® is a soluble fibre which delays the sugar release in blood and therefore, helps in managing glycemic response in body. Tri Fibre® lead to sustained and gradual release of glucose in the blood which prevents the sudden spike of insulin in the body.
Gut Health: Our gut is a house of good bacterias which are important for overall health and well being. Tri Fibre® works as a feed for these bacterias and help them grow that leads to improved colon health and bowel movement.
Lowers Cholesterol: Tri Fibre® helps in managing lipid profile by lowering the “bad” cholesterol levels from the body. Being a soluble fibre it improves the excretion of cholesterol from the body and thus, leads to lowering the levels of it.
Alleviate Constipation: Tri Fibre® improves the bowel movement which lead to relieve from occasional and acute constipation. It is a soluble fibre which improves the transient time and therefore, improves the occurrence of constipation on regular consumption.
Organ Detox: Due to various intrinsic and environmental factors internal organs stores unwanted toxic compounds which can harm body functioning adversely. Tri Fibre® is a soluble fibre which helps in removing these unwanted compounds from the organs. These toxic compounds include heavy metals which get deposited inside the organs and being soluble fibre Tri Fibre® entrap these compounds in its gel-like structure. Therefore, it works as a organ detoxification by helping in excretion of these unwanted toxic compounds.
Mineral Absorption: Intestine is where minerals get absorbed in the body and Tri Fibre®z improves the intestinal health which improves the mineral absorption. Tri Fibre® is soluble fibre which improves the balance of calcium in the body without adverse effects on other mineral retention. Most of the minerals work in synchronisation and therefore, better absorption of minerals improves the overall absorption in the body.
Steadfast Carborance, Box of 8 Sachets
CARBORANCE, the "Carbohydrates" for Endurance, is a long-chain complex carbs, designed especially for endurance athletes who are involved in more than 2 hours of intense activities. CARBORANCE mixes with water to meet your calorie and fluid balance requirement. No matter how preeminent or lengthy your race is, each serving becomes your constant companion that assures to provide your body with gradual energy for high intensity and prolonged activities. Additionally, it is easy to digest and one can get the necessary results after consumption.
Role of CARBORANCE
While racing, your stomach undergoes traumatic movements. Not all stomachs have the capability to handle the artificially flavoured, sweetened and undigestible molecules profoundly present in many nutrition products in the market. Keeping these hassles of athletes in mind, we have developed CARBORANCE with a simple yet safe approach by adding only what is required during any high intensity, long duration activities.
CARBORANCE is a perfect combination of slow and fast release carbohydrates along with essential electrolytes that are drained out through sweat. The presence of these compounds promise to take you miles ahead without affecting your organs, especially without distressing your stomach. The sustained composition is made to give you energy for prolonged activities as it provides a steady release of energy passing right through the stomach. CARBORANCE matches what the gut is comfortable to absorb and so the ingredients get digested quickly and easily without taxing the digestive tract.
Carbohydrates act as the fuel to an athlete’s body and CARBORANCE is a formula designed for endurance sportspersons to provide energy for a longer period. Carbohydrates play the role of restoring energy lost during exercise or other prolonged activities. Basically, it is the major source of providing energy to a body and spares other macronutrients from getting converted to form the same. Athletes demand for additional and continuous energy support on their big day to perform at optimum levels. With CARBORANCE, an athlete is also assured to stay at bay from instant sugar spikes unlike other products that are widely available in the market.
Additionally, an athlete’s body tends to use glycogen during activities which leads him to suffer from muscle fatigue and cramps. While they are served the ideal amount of carbohydrates in their meals, they should also add CARBORANCE depending upon their age, lifestyle, metabolism and training intensity. Clinically validated and easy on the stomach, the supplement comprises of concentrated long-chain complex carbs for high intensity and prolonged activities.
How does CARBORANCE work?
The carbohydrate supplement CARBORANCE boasts natural ingredients formulated with technological advancements in a balanced composition. Deliberately mild in taste and light on stomach, it suffices the nutrition needs when on the go. It is suitable for consumption before, during and after a workout or competition to allow a sustained energy release. CARBORANCE is easy for the body to absorb and an athlete can focus on the finish line without losing energy.
Due to the presence of simple and complex carbs, one can be assured with CARBORANCE of avoiding the risks of a sudden drop in blood sugar levels. Here is a quick check on the important ingredients of the product and how their presence add benefits:
1. Maltodextrin - This complex carbohydrate has 6 to 10 glucose units working to provide gradual energy. The mild sweetness as well as ease to get digested and absorbed through the gut makes it an important ingredient of CARBORANCE. It helps sustain energy especially during endurance training and there are lower chances of insulin drops.
2. Pregelatinized Corn Starch - This ingredient acts as a source of energy by contributing a steady flow of glucose for prolonged activities. Also gluten free and low in sodium, the chances of allergies and blood pressure rise gets eliminated.
3. Sucrose - Sucrose is made by the molecular bonds glucose and fructose that tend to break down to provide slow energy. Unlike the abdominal discomfort caused during direct glucose ingestion, Sucrose reduces this experience.
4. Fructose - Like Maltodextrin, Fructose gives a sweet taste, but is comparatively low in glycemic index giving a slow and steady release of energy for working of muscle.
5. Sodium Chloride - To revive the essential fluid lost in the form of sweat, sodium chloride in CARBORANCE is added for optimal rehydration. One cannot afford to get dehydrated post workout or during a competition which is why the ingredient has been added to keep athletes at bay from headaches, being lethargic, losing concentration and more.
When to take CARBORANCE?
The best way to achieve the most of the ingredients of CARBORANCE is to consume it:
Pre-Workout: If the duration of your race or workout is for less than 2 hours, then use CARBORANCE for optimal carb-loading.
During Workout: If the duration of your race or workout is for more than 2 hours, use CARBORANCE to fuel your body on the go.
Athletes are highly recommended to take a sachet of CARBORANCE one day before their competition with all their meals. Another sachet should be taken an hour before the competition and then the same can be taken and increased during the race depending upon needs.
An athlete or fitness enthusiast should take CARBORANCE depending upon his or her sport, training intensity and lifestyle. If you are wondering how to boost energy during a workout and intense activities, 1 serving of CARBORANCE can also be taken per hour or as recommended by a dietician. As for the rest, it is necessary to maintain the dosage based on his daily meal intake, lifestyle and activities. Additionally, 60-90 g is suggested per 750 ml for optimal performance.
Who can take CARBORANCE?
CARBORANCE is a special product for all your endurance needs, designed and formulated as per the Indian Dietary Regulatory Standards. This unique energy and electrolytes formula for steady energy release meets the FSSAI 2018 guidelines and can be taken by just everyone, ranging from an endurance athlete to a person working in an office.
Endurance athletes who are into an intensive and aggressive exercise regime for more than two hours should take CARBORANCE. The formula lets you go on at a steady pace without letting you drop in the race and reach the finish line efficiently. CARBORANCE can be taken by a road biker, a mountain biker, an ultra runner or a marathon runner. It can also be consumed by a cricket player from 20-20 format to test format, and also by a swimmer or a triathlete in total. It can also be consumed by a footballer who spends 90 mins on the field to a hockey player or a badminton player who require energy to stick on the court. The product also proves safe for Diabetic Athletes as it prevents a sudden drop in blood sugar levels and prevents the sudden spike of insulin for being a slow release carbohydrate.
Anyone Else Can Take CARBORANCE?
Office goers are highly eligible to consume CARBORANCE, though depending upon their schedules. Missing out on meals due to hectic routines is common amongst this category of people which without question leads to lack of concentration and poor performance. The supplement can also work as a meal replacer wherein you can attain the required energy through carb-loading while keeping hunger at bay to keep you going around meetings and project closings for at least 2 hours. As CARBORANCE comes in single serving sachets, it is easy-to-carry and can be prepared in just minutes while on your desk or even on the go.
We believe in clean nutrition and to make it cleanest beyond cleaner, we did not add any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or dyes to CARBORANCE. We firmly believe in the fair play ideology and thus, CARBORANCE comes without any heavy metals or steroids.
Steadfast Power Massive, Box of 30 Sachets
When one has a fast metabolism or consume less calories a day or want to gain muscle mass and size, having a complete stack of nutrient to attain a full size require lots amount of nutrients and that may not be fulfilled with a normal food diet. Mass Gainer that is loaded with enough calories, carbohydrate, protein and other nutrients would be needed to gain on mass and size.
Why Power Massive?
Power Massive is a mass gainer which comes with an amazing blend of simple and complex carbohydrates along with slow and fast releasing proteins. Power Massive's high calorie content not only helps you in meeting daily calories requirements but also helps build muscle mass. The combination of simple and complex carbohydrates delivers instant energy and also supplies continuous energy to replenish lost glycogen stores. Slow and fast releasing proteins work together in our body providing quick as well as sustained recovery of muscles and enhanced muscle synthesis. During workout, body loses many electrolytes in the form of sweat and tissues wearing out. Power Massive also contains essential 26 vitamins and minerals to restock lost nutrient stores and prevent deficiencies. Power Massive gives additional benefits of Taurine and Choline. The Taurine content prevents oxidative stress, makes you alert, increases uptake of nutrients in muscle cells and boosts energy levels improving one’s performance. Choline is another benefitting special ingredient which assists in effective muscle contractions, decreasing fatigue elevating energy levels. Power Massive acts as an anti-inflammatory which can help athletes quickly recover from muscle soreness. Power Massive comes in delicious chocolate flavour and contains no added sugar, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Digestive enzymes like protease and lactase will support our digestive system in keeping issues like indigestion, acidity and gas formation at bay. Just two servings of Power Massive per day is the most convenient solution of fulfilling your increased calorie demands. Unlike many other mass gainers out there, Power Massive has good mixability.
Steadfast Power Protein
POWER PROTEIN is a unique blend formula of slow and fast releasing proteins. It comprises of Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Calcium Caseinate and Natural Cocoa Powder that are formulated to deliver a gradual release of amino acids for muscle recovery. The presence of the four proteins including the goodness of natural cocoa makes the product unique for complete recovery. POWER PROTEIN is a blend for steady recovery of muscles and can be taken by athletes and fitness enthusiasts post workout.
Here is a quick check on the major features of POWER PROTEIN:- Slow and Fast Release Proteins (29.2 g)
- Essential Amino Acids (13.0 g)
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (6.2 g)
- Glutamic Acid (5.4 g)
- Natural Cocoa Powder (3.2 g)
- No Added Artificial Colours, Flavours, Preservatives or Thickeners
POWER PROTEIN is a complete recovery blend that has been carefully formulated and specially designed as per the Indian dietary regulatory standards and latest FSSAI guidelines to suit the Indian dietary habits.
How does POWER PROTEIN work?
POWER PROTEIN is the best after-workout protein comprising of Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Calcium Caseinate and Natural Cocoa Powder, for a mild chocolaty taste to satisfy the sweet tooth while giving all the necessary results.
1.Whey Protein Concentrate: Athletes or anyone sweating out at the gym should include whey protein to gain better results. Quick to digest and a good source of glutathione which protects the cells and mitochondria from oxidative and peroxidative damage, the ingredient helps to stimulate muscle protein synthesis. Other benefits include increased muscle strength, reduced levels of ghrelin and managed stress.
2.Wheat Protein: The cholesterol-free ingredient works to balance the lipid profile of the body along with improving the amino acid profile which is essential for complete recovery of muscles. Wheat is rich in minerals like zinc, potassium and magnesium among the many which makes it an important element for the overall wellbeing.
3.Calcium Caseinate: This is a slow digesting protein which offers a sustainable release of amino acids with an aim to prevent the breaking down of muscles. The presence of calcium provides the additional benefit of improving the bone health and overall well being. Also, the ingredient contributes towards allowing an individual to feel full for hours, preventing the consumption of unwanted snacks.
4. Natural Cocoa Powder: Cocoa powder comes with phenethylamine which works amazingly to elevate the mood and as an antidepressant. It also comprises of the antioxidant, flavonoid, which helps in improving cardiovascular health.
5. Electrolytes: The body loses a lot of electrolytes and water in the form of sweat during an intense and prolonged workout. POWER PROTEIN comprises of sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and phosphorus that work to replenish these electrolytes and help enhance muscle strength, water balance and electrolytic functions along with preventing muscle cramps.
Who can take POWER PROTEIN?
Any sportsperson or fitness enthusiast can consume POWER PROTEIN depending upon their training and other physical activities. Unlike non-athletes, a sportsperson requires higher amounts of protein in their body for rebuilding and repairing muscles. While an endurance athlete is recommended a maximum of 2 sachets per day, strength athletes can include 3 sachets in their diet. Power Protein must be included after a workout to recover muscles and as per recommendation by a dietitian. This protein for athletes can also be consumed by a non-athletic person, however keeping the daily requirements and physical activities in mind.
POWER PROTEIN FOR STRENGTH ATHLETES: If you are an athlete working out at high intensity to improve your muscle mass, then POWER PROTEIN is made just for you. High intensity workouts lead to the wear and tear of muscles which needs to be taken care with a balanced post-workout meal. The protein comprises of whey protein concentrate, wheat protein and calcium caseinate that work to give instant energy, supplying amino acids for a longer period. It is a special formula containing the essential amino acids including BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamic Acid, which are crucial for muscle protein synthesis and hence improve muscle hypertrophy.
POWER PROTEIN FOR ENDURANCE ATHLETES: If you are an athlete working out for more than 2 hours a day, then POWER PROTEIN will definitely help you recover from intense and aggressive workouts. Prolonged duration of exercise leads to depletion of stored energy from body in the form of glycogen, which leads the body to target lipids and amino acids as next energy source. Therefore, the right amount of protein post workout will help the body regain the exhausted muscle mass with slow and fast release of amino acids over a long period of time.
Apart from these categories, POWER PROTEIN is also designed for those looking to maintain weight and achieve the ideal waistline. A person can keep a check on calories while including the supplement as per recommendation and requirement. One sachet of the protein will provide 150.8 kcal with 29.2 g protein and negligible fat with the loaded goodness of natural cocoa powder. This perfect blend also offers satiety and can be included anytime throughout the day.
When to take POWER PROTEIN?
For optimal results, POWER PROTEIN should be consumed within 30 minutes post workout or competition to recover muscles.
POST WORKOUT: POWER PROTEIN comprises of 29.2 g of high quality, fast and slow release proteins that repair and recover muscles after an intense workout session. It is a special blend which provides 13 g of all the essential amino acids including 6.2 g BCAA which is important for stimulating muscle protein synthesis. The presence of 5.4 g of glutamic acid helps the muscles in regaining its strength from all the wear and tear caused during trainings.
ANYTIME DURING THE DAY: If you are looking forward to add an extra punch of protein in your diet, then POWER PROTEIN can easily be included. You can add a serving in your breakfast as a part of your smoothie or mix in it in porridge. You can also include it as a snacking option in between your meals to meet up the daily requirement or to curb your extra cravings. It comes in single serving sachets of 40 g each to offer utmost convenience in carrying the required servings of protein anywhere for quick and easy preparation and consumption.
POWER PROTEIN offers a balanced composition of all the ingredients in its single serving sachets containing 29.2 g of high quality proteins. Also, the primary idea of POWER PROTEIN is to deliver the best quality proteins because of which it is designed in single serving sachets. This works to maintain the value of each ingredient so that one gains the best results in every consumption after workout.
Steadfast Vitamin D3, Box of 90 Capsules
Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol is a fat soluble vitamin which helps body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Naturally Vitamin D3 is present in very few foods and is essentially required by our body for normal mineralization of our bones. Though it is found in some foods like fish, liver, egg, milk and fortified products but sunlight is an abundant source of Vitamin D3. On entering our body, it gets converted into its activated form and triggers the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Deficiency of vitamin D3 is very prevalent among us which might lead to weak bones and skeletal deformities. Due to less dietary sources, opting a Vitamin D3 supplement can be a wise option for good health and to prevent it's deficiency.
Benefits of the Vitamin D3 2000 IU
1. Assist Calcium Absorption - Vitamin D3 and calcium are co-related in terms of their absorption. Whenever serum calcium level falls in our body, this results in increased conversion of vitamin D3 to its activated form so as to absorb calcium. So even if our calcium intake is appropriate but if vitamin D3 is lacking in our diet then also there will be no absorption of calcium, leading to weak bones and osteoporosis. Similarly, if there is no calcium intake in our diet then as soon as serum calcium level falls, it will provoke calcium absorption from our bones hence depleting bone calcium stock to maintain blood levels. This eventually will result in weak bones, more prone to fractures.
2. Helps Prevent Bone Demineralization - In order to maintain bone density, we need certain nutrients like calcium, vitamin D3, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc. Of all the phosphorus in our body, approximately 80% is found in our bones and teeth. Activated vitamin D3 not only results in absorption of calcium in our body, but it also absorbs phosphorus. Thus to maintain mineral content of our bones and teeth, we need vitamin D3.
3. Regulates Immune System - Our immune system has special types of cells called T-cells which are referred as killer cells of the body. These cells protects us from foreign bodies as they are perfect in differentiating between outside invaders and “self cells”. Vitamin D3 strengthens our immune system by regulating these T-cells. As soon as they sense the presence of any foreign pathogen, In the presence of vitamin D3, “naive” T-cells gets transitioned into active killer T-cells. Hence vitamin D3 protects our body from infections and boosts immunity.
4. Reduces the risk of Cardiovascular diseases - Many research studies have associated deficiency of vitamin D3 with increased risk of cardiovascular diseases and related causative factors. Vitamin D3 gets converted into it's activated form in the presence of certain receptors and 1-alpha-hydroxylase. It has been shown that 1-alpha-hydroxylase is produced by various cells including cardiomyocytes (heart muscle cells). So in order to have a healthy heart, vitamin D3 intake is also a crucial factor.
5. Protects Kidney Function - Prolonged vitamin D3 deficiency has been shown to result in chronic kidney disease. Healthy kidneys are rich with vitamin D3 receptors which helps the conversion to activated form. In vitamin D3 deficiency, Parathyroid gland is unable to sense that that there is enough calcium and phosphorus in our blood, which results in over secretion of parathyroid hormone. This malfunction will drain excess calcium from our bones resulting in weak and fragile bones. Vitamin D3 will help in providing sufficient vitamin so as to prevent any malfunctioning of kidneys.
6. Improves Sleep Quality - Vitamin D3 also helps in maintaining healthy sleep and prevent mood disorders. Several studies have found a significant association between lack of vitamin D3 and sleep disorders like insomnia and daylight sleepiness. Underlying reason could be due to Melatonin, which is known to affect sleep patterns and also holds a key role in the synthesis of first form of vitamin D3.
7. Beneficial for Cognitive Functioning - Low vitamin D3 levels are associated with various psychiatric conditions. Mood fluctuations and depression are also associated with vitamin D3 levels in our body. This is because vitamin D3 regulates the enzyme that converts amino acid tryptophan to serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter which affects our mood and brain development. Hence, an active and relaxed mind might indicate optimum levels of vitamin D3.
8. Muscle Strength - A study conducted in California stated that low or deficit vitamin D3 levels lead to fatty skeletal muscles. Fitness freaks or athletes who are looking to gain lean mass and reduce body fat percentage should ensure that they have an optimum intake of vitamin D3 so as to get an additional kick in achieving their fitness goal.
What Does SN Vitamin D3 Constitutes?
Each capsule of SN Vitamin D3 has 2000 IU of Cholecalciferol.
Who can take SN Vitamin D3?
According to studies conducted, experts say that intake of 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day is sufficient to maintain adequate levels and prevent any deficiency. But people with minimum exposure to sunlight and athletes who are more prone to develop deficit levels can consume 4000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day. Hence, an individual can take a daily dose of 1 to 2 capsules per day depending upon the requirement.
1. SN Vitamin D3 for Athletes - Vitamin D3 levels affects athletic performance. Various factors like season, weather, indoor or outdoor sport contributes in determining vitamin D3 level of an athlete. A 2009 study at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas found that 75 percent of runners averaging 20 miles a week have low vitamin D3 levels. We would recommend you to consume 2 capsules of SN Vitamin D3 per day.
2. SN Vitamin D3 for Elderly - With increasing age, elderly people become more prone to develop vitamin D3 deficiency. Studies have shown that the process of conversion of vitamin D3 into its activated form on exposure to sunlight decreases with age. If vitamin D3 levels are insufficient then it will make them prone to develop cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, osteoporosis and poor immunity. Hence, a recommended dosage of 2 capsules of SN Vitamin D3 per day is recommended.
3. SN Vitamin D3 for Deficient Individuals - Vitamin D3 deficiency is prevalent across the World. But specifically talking about the Indian subcontinent, prevalence is 70%-90% in the general population. With limited or no exposure to sunlight and deficit diets, it is recognized as a public health problem. 2 capsules of SN Vitamin D3 is recommended per day so as to bring deficit levels to optimum.
4. SN Vitamin D3 for Maintenance - In order to save yourself from becoming deficit and prone to all consequences of deficiency, we would recommend you to consume 1 capsule of SN Vitamin D3 per day.
When to take Vitamin D3?
The ideal way to consume SN Vitamin D3 is to consume it with meals to improve the digestion and absorption of the content. One must consult a healthcare professional for better recommendation and duration of dose.
Many people consume multivitamin supplements to fill in the gap between their diet and daily needs. The multivitamin market has seen immense growth in the past few years due to faulty eating habits, restricted diets, etc. The urban lifestyle has made it difficult to meet our daily micronutrient needs, this is when multivitamins come to our rescue. These are generally safe and effective but should not become a substitute for the diet. As we age our nutritional needs increase but our body’s ability to absorb them effectively decreases. SN Multivitamin is one such premium formulation of required vitamins and minerals. It comes with natural extracts of super anti-oxidant rich herbs like green tea, ginseng, grape seed and gingko biloba. These ingredients boost the metabolic rate, improve cognitive functioning and alertness. SN Multivitamin is also enriched with probiotics which improve digestion and strengthens the gut health. Not all fats are bad as the goodness of omega 3 fats in SN Multivitamin aids in removing bad cholesterol, reduce inflammation, improve joint health and vision.
Keeping quality as our top priority, we have come up with a Multivitamin which is an exclusive blend of 18 minerals, 12 vitamins, natural phytonutrients, EPA, DHA, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and many more. All the ingredients in it work together in improving the overall health and well-being.
WHY SN MULTIVITAMIN?
SN Multivitamin is a premium supplement that has been designed to meet the daily nutrient needs of all individuals. If you want to avoid micronutrient deficiency or have run out of food options to fulfil the nutritional needs or just want to maintain your nutritional status then, SN Multivitamin is the one-stop solution for all. It is one of the elite dietary supplement which is Non-GMO, gluten-free and has been prepared in a GMP certified facility. In addition to providing essential vitamins and minerals, SN Multivitamin imparts benefits of natural herbs, omega 3 fatty acids, phytonutrients and anti-oxidants as well.
Below mentioned are some fruitful benefits of all the ingredients-
1. OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
• Rich in EPA and DHA
• Improves cognitive functioning, memory and brain health
• Improves blood lipid levels and reduces the risk of heart stroke
• Protects eye health, improves vision
• Decreases muscle fatigue and soreness
2. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
• An antioxidant - reduces oxidative stress
• Contains health-promoting bioactive compounds like catechin and catecholamines
• Increases fat burning & improves physical performance
3. GINSENG EXTRACT
• Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Protects against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues present in the penis that helps restore normal functioning (improve erectile dysfunction).
• Ginsenosides in ginseng regulates the inflammation, that maintains the health of the cells. Thus, reduces the risk of certain cancers.
4. GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT
• Acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Improves circulation and heart health
• Improves brain function and well-being
• Treats depression, headaches and migraines
5. GRAPESEED EXTRACT
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Reduces blood pressure and improves blood flow
• Improves collagen and bone strength
• Improves kidney and liver function
• Enhances skin appearance by reducing acne and improves skin health
6. LACTIC ACID BACILLUS
• Natural probiotic source
• Controls intestinal infections
• Reduces symptoms of lactose intolerance
• Boosts immunity
• Improves digestion and absorption
7. CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
• Helps maintain both cholesterol and triglyceride level
• Protects brain function as it crosses the blood-brain barrier
• Improves inflammation and circulation
8. NATURAL MIXED CAROTENOIDS
• Mandatory for proper growth reproduction, immunity and cell differentiation
• Helps in making the bones healthy, also maintaining the skin and mucous membranes
• Essential for night and colour vision
9. VITAMIN D3
• Promotes bone and dental health
• Helps in absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Helpful in treating or preventing autism, autoimmune disease, cancer, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, flu, neuromuscular diseases and osteoporosis
• Keeps the immune system strong
10. WHEAT GERM OIL
• Reduces bad cholesterol and increases the blood circulation thus, keeps heart healthy
• Antioxidant and anti-aging property
• Octacosanol in wheat germ oil improves muscular energy
11. MENADIONE SODIUM BISULPHITE
• A water-soluble and stable form of vitamin K3
• Aids in blood clotting
• Drives minerals to certain organs of the body like bones and teeth
• A fat-soluble form of vitamin B1
• Required for prevention of nerve impairment
• Required for carbohydrate metabolism
• Maintains the eyesight hence used in the treatment of cataract
13. VITAMIN B6
• Also known as Pyridoxine
• Required for the functioning of the brain and nervous system
• Required for synthesis of Melatonin hormone which regulates sleep
• Reduces homocysteine levels hence good for heart health
14. VITAMIN B12
• Required for the formation of red blood cells preventing anaemia
• Required for the functioning of the nervous system
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by preventing elevated levels of homocysteine
• Also known as Vitamin B3
• Lowers blood cholesterol (LDL) levels and increases good cholesterol (HDL)
• Required for prevention of Pellagra which is characterised by 3Ds - Dermatitis, Dementia and Diarrhoea
16. CALCIUM ASCORBATE
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Repairs and maintains cartilage, bones, teeth and gums
• Boosts immunity and helps in fighting bacterial infection
• A strong antioxidant which destroys free radicals in the body
17. FOLIC ACID
• Also known as Vitamin B9
• Required for the formation of red blood cells hence prevents anaemia
• Helps produce DNA and RNA, which carries genetic information
• Required for the formation and development of brain cells. Also, helps in development of the spinal cord of foetus during the early stages of pregnancy
• Also known as Vitamin B7
• Required for myelin sheath formation, a substance that surrounds our nerves. Deficiency can lead to neurological symptoms.
• Required for the immune system as it increases the production of antibodies
• Required for healthy skin, hair and nails
19. CHOLINE BITARTRATE
• Delays muscle fatigue in sports athletes
• Improves muscle contraction and brain function
• Powerful anti-inflammatory
• Clears the liver of fatty-acid build up
• Improves visual function in people with age-related macular degeneration
• Help prevent colon cancer, breast cancer, diabetes and heart disease
• Protects skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays
• Increases the level of nutrient absorption within our body
• Improves immune system
• Improves brain and cognitive skills
22. FERROUS FUMARATE
• Prevents low blood levels of iron (in anaemia or during pregnancy)
23. DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE
• Prevents or treats low blood calcium levels
• Decreases activity of the parathyroid gland
• Also prevents a disease called tetany or muscular spasm
24. ZINC OXIDE
• Helps in treating acne
• Has anti-ageing effects
• Improves wound and damaged tissue healing
25. POTASSIUM IODIDE
• Can help filter out harmful mercury, fluorides, chlorides and bromides from tissues and cells
• Reduces the risk of arthritis
• Promotes better hormonal health
26. MAGNESIUM OXIDE
• Relieves heartburn and indigestion
• Vital for healthy muscles and bones
• Improves bone density and prevents osteoporosis
27. MANGANESE SULPHATE
• Supports bone health and prevents osteoporosis
• Required for enzymatic and antioxidant function
• Maintains cognitive function
• Prevents arthritis and osteoarthritis
28. COPPER SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE
• Acts as antiseptic and anti-fungal
• Boosts brain health
• Boosts joint and bone health
• Helps in production of RBCs along with iron which builds immunity
29. CHROMIUM PICOLINATE
• Effective at improving the body’s response to insulin
• Lowers blood cholesterol levels
• Promotes relaxation of blood vessels and improves blood flow
30. SODIUM MOLYBDATE DIHYDRATE
• Balances uric acid levels
• Required for nitric oxide production which helps in dilating blood vessels, regulating cell growth and protecting blood vessels from any injury
31. SODIUM SELENITE PENTAHYDRATE
• Cancer-fighting potential boosts antioxidant activity in the body
• Combats thyroid diseases
32. POTASSIUM CHLORIDE
• Regulates blood pressure, cardiovascular health, bone and muscle strength
• Maintenance of proper pH of the body
• Maintains electrolytic balance to prevent muscle cramps
33. SODIUM BORATE
• Treats swollen throat, mouth and tongue sores
• Relieves congestion and tonsillitis
• Cures urinary infections
34. COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
• Prevents deformities in bones
• Maintains the health of joints and bones
• Increases the amount of collagen which contributes to better flexibility and elasticity of the bones
35. NICKEL SULPHATE
• Prevents iron deficiency anaemia
• Required to treat weak bones and osteoporosis
• Required in treating microbial infections
36. STANNOUS CHLORIDE DIHYDRATE
• Required for oral health care
• Required for bone health and prevent osteoporosis
• Useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis
37. SODIUM METAVANADATE
• Regulates blood sugar levels hence beneficial for diabetics
• Prevents high cholesterol levels so good for heart health
• Increases athletic performance in weight training
• Treats syphilis, a form of anaemia
WHO CAN CONSUME SN MULTIVITAMIN?
SN Multivitamin for Strength Athletes - SN Multivitamin is suitable for athletes who are involved in intense physical activities that demand a lot of strength. Sports like bodybuilding, weight lifting and powerlifting results in loss of various vitamins and minerals. In addition, it also exerts an intense load on their joints and muscles due to which the demand of all micronutrients increases. Hence, 1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin is recommended to strength athletes per day to restock the lost stores and prevent any deficiency.
SN Multivitamin for Endurance Athletes - Endurance athletes are involved in intense endurance activities. Sports like marathons, football, cricket, cycling, swimming, etc. demand to perform for a longer duration. Excess of sweat and electrolyte loss might result in fatigue, muscle cramps and joint pain. Due to these increased needs, endurance athletes are required to supply extra dosage of these nutrients to give their maximal output. 1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin per day supports these increased demands and meets the adequacy level.
SN Multivitamin for Daily Needs- People aiming to maintain the adequate levels of all nutrients in their body can consume 1 capsule of SN Multivitamin per day. This will prevent any deficiency, improve the absorption of dietary nutrients and fill the gap in case of any dietary insufficiency. Additional special ingredients will contribute to overall health in terms of managing cholesterol levels, lowering inflammation, curbing stiffness and joint pain, relieving mental stress, improving vision and strengthening immunity.
WHEN TO CONSUME SN MULTIVITAMIN?
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be consumed at any time of the day, preferably with meals for better absorption.
HOW TO CONSUME SN MULTIVITAMIN?
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be consumed per day with normal water or juice.
Steadfast Collastead Fruit Punch
Collastead contains high-quality collagen peptides derived from marine (fish) source with an additional boost of Rosehip Extract and Vitamin C. Collastead offers collagen in the form of peptides; which are smaller in size, of low molecular weight, easy to digest, highly absorbable and bioavailable. Since collagen has been procured from Type I (marine) source, this makes Collastead an excellent approach to keep our joints, bones, ligaments, tendons, connective tissue, hair, skin and nails healthy.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and made up of 19 amino acids including glycine, proline and hydroxyproline, which are found in comparatively higher amounts. It holds our body together and enables us to move, stretch and bend better. Collagen occurs throughout our body and is necessary for all of us. With ageing, our body produces less collagen and its level depletes naturally. Reduction of collagen might result in joints pain, weak cartilage, wrinkled skin, hair fall and poor immune health. Some other causative factors which lowers collagen levels are smoking, tobacco consumption, harmful ultraviolet sun rays, stress, excess sugar consumption and dietary insufficiency.
Role of vitamin C for the effectiveness of collagen is irrefutable. Vitamin C promotes the synthesis of collagen fibres and plays an essential role in connective tissue healing. It acts as a cofactor for the synthesis of proline and lysine hydroxylase that allow collagen fibres to form a stable structure. Vitamin C is present in high concentration in our skin. Its antioxidant property makes this vitamin an excellent fighter against free radicals, environmental pollutants, toxins and harmful ultra-violet (UV) rays.
Presence of Rosehip extract in Collastead has strengthen its health-boosting profile. It is extracted from the fruit - rosehip, of rose plant. Rosehip is popular across the globe due to its delicious flavour and wide-ranging health benefits. One of the exquisite advantages of rosehip is its strong anti-inflammatory property. Rosehip contains a type of galactolipid which accounts for its anti-inflammatory action. Multiple clinical trials identified rosehip extract beneficial, when it was given as a part of treatment during joints pain, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, rosehip also carries a promising level of antioxidants hence a boon for our heart, brain, skin and immune health.
Collastead has been formulated scientifically, it is completely safe and convenient to use. Offering such wide-range of health benefits in a tempting fruit punch flavour makes Collastead worth trying.
TYPES OF COLLAGEN
There are approximately 16 types of collagen found in our body but type I, II and III dominates the zone.
1. Type I - Being a major structural component of our skin, bones, tendons, muscles and other connective tissues; type I is an all-rounder collagen. It is derived from marine and is highly absorbable as compare to other types. It is also good for strengthening nails and grow our hair thicker and stronger. Marine collagen render multiple health benefits required for overall health and well-being. If you are looking for a collagen to maintain the hydration and elasticity of skin, minimize fine lines and wrinkles along with above mentioned assets then type I collagen is your ally.
2. Type II - Type II collagen is derived from chicken cartilage and is rich in chondroitin and glucosamine. It helps form the cartilage that acts as a protectant for our joints. This makes type II collagen beneficial especially for reducing joints pain and symptoms of arthritis.
3. Type III - This type is extracted from bovine. Type III is a fibrillar collagen and is found in blood vessels, liver, reproductive organs and bone marrow. It is crucial for better functioning of heart and at times also recommended in diseases like liver injury, kidney fibrosis, inflammation of liver, etc.
BENEFITS OF COLLASTEAD
1. Alleviates Joints Pain - Collastead eases joints movement and reduces pain. When we lose collagen, our ligaments and tendons are unable to move with ease, resulting in swelling and stiffness. In a healthy joint, cartilage is lubricated by synovial fluid and covers the end of the bones. Cartilage is a connective tissue which is made up of collagen. During osteoarthritis, this cartilage gets affected due to less collagen and there is direct contact of bones resulting in joints pain, stiffness and inflammation. A 24-week study was conducted by Clark et al, 2008 on 147 athletes to examine the efficacy of collagen supplement on activity-related joint pain. These athletes had no previous history of joint pain and it was observed that collagen not only supported their joint health but also reduces risk of joint deterioration. Collastead being rich in collagen provides the basic structure for cartilage synthesis, strengthen joints, improves mobility and flexibility with reduced pain.
2. Reduces inflammation - Collastead has a wide array of amino acid profile. One of them is glycine, possessing strong anti-inflammatory properties. Glycine has a potential in easing pain, soreness and reducing inflammation by suppressing the activation of certain inflammatory cytokines. In addition, rosehip present in Collastead also helps curtail inflammation. Galactolipid present in rosehip diminishes the production of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines like InterLeukin 1 beta, InterLeukin 6 and InterLeukin 12. It reduces the levels of C-reactive protein, which are produced in liver in response to inflammation.
3. Powerful Antioxidant - One of the abundant amino acids - glycine, present in Collastead is also needed for the production of Glutathione - an antioxidant naturally produced in our body. Glutathione in combination with antioxidant properties of vitamin C and rosehip, acts together in our body to shield our healthy cells and tissues, against free radicals and oxidative stress. This in turn narrows the risk of developing cancer, certain cardiovascular and brain disorders.
4. Reduces Skin Ageing - Collagen is well-known for its anti-ageing properties. It is used widely by cosmetic industry in anti-ageing, skin tightening creams, lotions and beauty serums. As we tend to lose collagen with age, it begins to appear on our skin as well. Collagen helps in maintaining the skin elasticity, hydration and tightness of skin. It minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, dryness and fine lines giving a healthy glow to our skin. Collastead being a rich source of collagen and antioxidants help keeps us young, repairs skin damage and brightens it.
5. Healthy Hair and Nails - Our hair and nails are primarily made up of protein called keratin. Lack of collagen also results in hair thinning and brittle nails. Collastead helps in keeping nails and hair strong and shiny. This is due to the fact that collagen contains proline amino acid in abundance, which is required to build keratin protein. Our hair roots are attached to the middle layer of skin which contains approx. 70% of collagen. Less of collagen makes hair roots weak, resulting in hair fall. So if you are looking for a one-stop remedy for hair fall, hair thinning and brittle nails, then Collastead is the answer.
6. Promotes Muscle Synthesis - Being abundant in amino acids especially some conditionally essential ones like arginine, glycine and proline, Collastead assists in the synthesis of muscle proteins. It is beneficial especially for athletes involved in strenuous physical activities due to the presence of glycine. Glycine is also utilized by our body to naturally synthesize creatine, which acts as a fuel for workout and provides stamina.
7. Strengthens Gut - Collastead helps in improving digestive health and boost gut health by providing necessary amino acids - glycine and glutamine, needed to maintain a healthy blood-intestine barrier. This prohibits certain toxins and unwanted foreign bodies, enter our intestine and interfere with the functioning. Presence of glutamine makes Collastead excellent for people suffering from leaky gut and IBS. Studies have also shown glycine and proline present in Collastead, as effective inhibitors of stomach ulcers.
8. Improved Sleep Quality - Glycine present in Collastead also helps in improving the sleep quality. Glycine has been strongly associated with its brain calming effects. It increases the levels of serotonin, control the symptoms of sleep deprivation and helps normalize sleep cycle.
WHAT DOES COLLASTEAD CONSTITUTE?
Collagen Peptide, Rosehip Extract Powder, L-Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Sweeteners (INS 955 & INS 950)
WHO CAN TAKE COLLASTEAD?
1. Athletes - Strength and endurance athletes are always required to maintain a healthy muscle mass for better athletic performance. Collastead supplies the required aminos needed for muscle synthesis and growth. Athletes also tend to exert lot of pressure on their joints and bones, Collastead protects their joints, ligaments and tendons from getting damaged and improves their movement and flexibility.
2. People suffering from joints pain - With increasing age and lack of adequate diet, health issues like joints pain, osteoarthritis, etc. are rising. Severe pain, inflamed and stiff joints makes difficult for a person to even deal with simple day-to day activities. Collastead is a boon for such people as it soothes the pain and inflammation. It also helps repair cartilage and prevents the disorder from progressing further.
3. Anyone desiring for a youthful skin - Collastead being rich in type I collagen and antioxidants works supremely to give you a ravishing skin. It slows down ageing process and helps fade wrinkles, blemishes and fine lines giving you a smooth, supple and youthful skin.
4. People suffering from hair fall - Instead of spending thousands of bucks on expensive keratin treatments for smooth and lustrous hair, opt for Collastead and allow your body to naturally produce keratin. Collastead is a convenient, economical and safe way to keep your hair and nails healthy, shiny and prevent breakage.
5. Anyone for overall well-being - It is a scientific proven fact that we all tend to lose collagen as we grow. Since it is imperative to maintain required collagen levels in our body so as to protect from getting any connective tissue, bone, joint, skin, ligament and tendon health complications. Collastead provides an all rounder type I collagen, which is found in plentiful in our body so anyone can make use of it for overall health and wellness.
WHEN TO TAKE COLLASTEAD?
Collastead can be taken at anytime during the day.
HOW TO TAKE COLLASTEAD?
Mix one sachet (10 g) in 100 ml water. Consume one serving daily.
Steadfast Wheylo - Coconut
Wheylo consists of easily digestible whey protein concentrate with the goodness of coconut milk powder. It provides 18.6 grams of protein per serving to uplift your daily protein intake for healthy muscle functioning. Wheylo is a perfect source of complete protein with good fats. It is the premium solution for lean muscle gain, muscle maintenance and availing the benefits of good fats present in coconut. Wheylo is an ideal combination of good taste, healthy nutrition and multifunctional protein fit for everyone.
BENEFITS OF WHEYLO
1. Increased muscle growth - Wheylo being a high-quality protein when becomes the part of a balanced diet and planned workout then it promotes the growth of lean muscle tissue. It is rich in all essential amino acids especially leucine. Studies have shown that out of three BCAAs, leucine has a chief role in triggering skeletal muscle synthesis.
2. Helps maintain muscle mass - After a vigorous workout session, Wheylo is a delicious way to repair exercise-induced damage to muscle fibres. It is an effective way to prevent further muscle loss, reduce soreness and regain muscle strength.
3. Helps in managing weight - Wheylo being rich in protein helps provide satiety and reduces the level of hunger hormone - Ghrelin. It renders the necessary protein for the building of muscles so that our body burns excess carbohydrates and fats to derive energy. Fewer calories and high protein content also make Wheylo useful for weight watchers by assisting in reduced calorie intake.
4. Antioxidant-rich and reduces inflammation - Wheylo is naturally rich in Glutathione which is a powerful antioxidant and proficient in protecting our cells from getting ruined due to oxidative stress and free radicals. It also minimises inflammation caused by free-floating C-reactive proteins which are inflammatory in nature.
WHAT DOES WHEYLO CONSTITUTE?
Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Coconut Milk Powder, Sucralose
WHO CAN TAKE WHEYLO?
1. Strength Athlete - Strength athletes need to increase their protein intake as they are required to grow bigger muscles. Intense workout also leads to muscle the loss so athletes have to provide that extra protein to the body to compensate for loss and synthesis of new ones. Wheylo fits perfect in attaining those increased protein needs and 1-2 sachets of Wheylo are recommended per day.
2. Endurance Athlete - Similar to strength, endurance athletes also need protein but their body utilises protein in a distinct way. They need protein to repair muscles that breakdown daily during training. Poor muscle health might affect athletic performance. 1-2 sachets of Wheylo is recommended per day for an athlete involved in a high endurance demanding sport.
3. Individual aiming to meet daily protein needs - Protein deficiency is prevalent around the globe. Protein is crucial for a sedentary person as it ensures the smooth running of all body processes. Unfortunately, urban lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and demanding work schedules have made most of us protein deprived. Including Wheylo in our daily diet is a flavourful, convenient and hassle-free approach to satisfy the every day protein necessities.
WHEN TO TAKE WHEYLO?
Wheylo can be consumed at any time of the day as a healthy shake to improve the daily protein intake. Consume 2 servings daily by adults.
HOW TO TAKE WHEYLO?
Each 30 gm sachet to be reconstituted in 200 ml of water or milk.
Steadfast Power Active - Chocolate
Power Active as the name suggests is meant for people with an active lifestyle providing a perfect balance of macro and micronutrients. For muscle growth and recovery, it contains a blend of easy to digest proteins with multi-source carbohydrates to provide energy. Power Active is also rich in essential vitamins and minerals, which help maintain strength and immunity. Presence of special ingredients like Taurine and L-Carnitine makes Power Active ideal for enhanced performance and organ functioning.
Individuals who are actively involved in sports and fitness are at risk of developing protein deficiency leading to muscle loss while affecting their athletic performance. Power Active when consumed before or after a workout session or sports activity aids in quick muscle recovery and helps restock depleted glycogen stores. Protein is a very critical nutrient essentially required by our body but unfortunately, it is one of the misunderstood nutrients as well. People believe a common notion that proteins are only needed by bodybuilders but the factual picture is entirely different. Including Power Active in our daily diet is a superb way to mend such a situation. Its ideal protein and carbohydrate content along with requisite vitamins and minerals helps bridge the gap between our dietary intake and daily energy needs. Power Active consumed as a breakfast shake, helps us keep going throughout the day by providing sufficient energy and proteins. Looking for an ideal healthy snack? Consume Power Active in between your meals to prevent bingeing on junk and processed foods loaded with trans fats and preservatives. Power Active is an everyday supplement mix which supports us by getting closer to a healthier version of ourselves.
Power Active helps regain the balance of lost vitamins and electrolytes through sweat and urine. What makes Power Active exclusive from other available options is the presence of two special ingredients-Taurine and L-carnitine. Taurine holds a remarkable position in antioxidants arena. This wonder amino acid is synthesised from methionine and cysteine. In addition to preventing oxidative stress and reducing free radical damage, taurine also reduces insulin resistance thereby assuring effective absorption and utilisation of nutrients. On the other hand, L-carnitine enables our body to derive energy from the already deposited fats in our body as it transports fatty acids to mitochondria for energy production. It also reduces the accumulation of metabolic waste products during exercise, thereby promoting muscle recovery and enhanced stamina. With such an amazing nutrient profile, Power Active acts a complete recovery solution providing the right nutrients from all food groups in an accurate division.
BENEFITS OF POWER ACTIVE
1. Ideal daily nutrition - Power Active is a perfect mixture of all the required nutrients to serve and deliver your daily dose of nutrition. Either taken as a breakfast shake or evening snack, Power Active justifies its name in delivering power to stay active the entire day.
2. Energy source - Power Active contains multi-sourced carbohydrates which are easily digestible and energy giving without putting any load on our stomach. Unlike other supplements, Power Active doesn’t contain added sugar but contains energy-producing healthy carbohydrates, proteins and fats along with vitamins and minerals which act as important cofactors during energy production.
3. Benefits muscle mass - Presence of whey protein concentrate and skimmed milk powder serves as a rich protein source that aid in meeting daily protein needs. Power Active provides all essential amino acids and helps prevent muscle loss and build muscles. Being rich in fast releasing protein, Power Active when consumed after an exercise session speeds up the muscle recovery rate.
4. Increases endurance - Power Active is also beneficial for people under high endurance needs. Being rich in proteins, Power Active helps in haemoglobin formation that carries oxygen to exercising muscles. Taurine also contributes to enhancement of athletic performance by reducing fatigue and decreasing muscle damage. In addition, by deriving energy from fats L-carnitine reduces the production of lactic acid, which is the primary cause of fatigue thereby enhancing performance.
5. Boost immune health - Having a stronger immune system is the key to good health. A weak immune system makes us susceptible to infections. Power Active contains nutrients like folic acid, vitamin A, D, E, K, C and B12 which strengthens the immune system. Power Active is also rich in taurine which acts as a powerful antioxidant. Glutathione is another antioxidant naturally present in whey. Together they act in our body to fight against free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, prevent cell damage and boost our immune health.
6. Maintains electrolytic balance - During day-to-day activities, travelling, sweating, etc. we tend to lose electrolytes and water-soluble vitamins which might alter the electrolytic balance of our body leading to muscle twitching and cramps. Power Active is enriched with minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus along with vitamin C, B-complex to recover the balance. This secures the proper functioning of our body mechanisms.
7. Helps lose weight and prevent nutrient deficiencies - Power Active contains high-quality proteins, carbohydrates with essential vitamins and minerals thus, making it an ideal health supplement and meal replacer for both men and women. Acts as a well-balanced meal, providing adequate nutrition, hence reduces the risk of developing nutritional deficiencies even with calorie restricted diet.
8. Reduces inflammation and muscle soreness - Studies have shown that L-carnitine might help in reducing muscle soreness as it possesses vasodilation property. Taurine is also effective in reducing inflammation because its antioxidant action produces taurine, chloramine and bromine which are anti-inflammatory in nature. Being rich in antioxidant taurine also reduces oxidative stress and prevents muscles from getting sore.
9. Reduces insulin resistance - Insulin resistance has been somewhere linked to the body’s inability to burn fat. Taurine has also been admired by some researchers as a compound with an ability to reduce insulin resistance. This perk leads to better absorption of nutrients.
10. Suppresses stress and anxiety levels - Taurine has a similar structure like GABA. They bind with GABA receptors and act like GABA in reducing stress, anxiety and help calm our nervous system.
11. Promotes fat burning - L-carnitine acts as a shuttle in carrying fats to mitochondria for energy production. In addition, taurine stimulates fat burning by enhancing bile secretion and breakdown of cholesterol in our body.
WHAT DOES POWER ACTIVE CONSTITUTE?
Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Cocoa Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, Calcium, D-Pantothenate, Retinyl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, n-pteroyl-l-glutamic acid, Ergocalciferol, D-Biotin, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin), Amino Acids (L-Carnitine, Taurine)
WHO CAN TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
1. Strength Athletes - Power Active serves as an ultimate protein supplement for strength athletes. Whey is a fast releasing protein which not only helps in muscle recovery but also supplies amino for muscle synthesis and growth. 1-2 sachets of Power Active can be taken per day by strength athletes.
2. Endurance Athletes - Endurance athletes can make use of Power Active in meeting their daily protein needs along with carbohydrates for regular energy supply and muscle glycogen recovery. Presence of electrolytes will shield them from getting cramps and stiffness. 1-2 sachets of Power Active can be taken by endurance athletes per day.
3. Office Goers - If you have a hectic working schedule or can’t make find to devote to healthy cooking then Power Active is an epitome of health supplement for you. Designed with a perfect balance of macro and micronutrients, Power Active can be taken by men and women to maintain a healthy nutritional balance. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
4. Protein deficit people - Protein deficiency is prevalent in India. It can occur due to faulty eating habits, unawareness or non-availability of food options. Prolonged protein deficiency can lead to Protein Energy Malnutrition (PEM) which might further progress to severe metabolic disorders. Power Active is a convenient, safe and easily available option for people looking to enhance the protein content of their diet. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
5. Meal Skippers - Power Active can be taken as a healthy meal by any individual looking to maintain an adequate nutrition. It can be consumed anytime as a main or snack meal by people, who often tend to skip meals due to long working hours or prefer to opt for a healthy option. Being optimum in calories but rich in protein and micronutrients, it is a perfect way to consume a balanced meal even with restricted calorie intake. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
WHEN TO TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
Power Active should be taken preferably at the time of breakfast. People having a daily workout schedule can consume it post exercise session. It can also be taken at anytime as a meal or along with any meal.
HOW TO TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
Mix one sachet (35 grams) in 150 ml of water or milk. Consume one serving daily.
Steadfast Power Glutamine
Power Glutamine contains 5 grams of pure L-Glutamine. Free or L- form of Glutamine makes it easier for our cells to absorb it.
WHY POWER GLUTAMINE?
Glutamine is an amino acid which serves an important role in many crucial processes of our body. Though glutamine can be produced within our body but at times there are certain requirements when we need to supply it additionally from outside sources. L-Glutamine plays a major role in protein synthesis, muscle recovery and supporting gut health. Several studies have shown an improved muscle synthesis and enhanced muscle recovery among athletes who incorporated glutamine in their daily diet. Therefore, Power Glutamine not only helps decrease muscle soreness but it also improves muscle mass and provides strength. L-Glutamine is used by our skeletal muscles, liver, kidney and small intestine with many more benefits to it. Power Glutamine also supports gut health and boosts immunity. It assists in the transportation and absorption of nutrients. This indicates that individuals having a sensitive (weak) gut or the ones suffering from leaky gut or IBS benefits from consuming Power Glutamine. Our immune system is dependent on certain cells and tissues like macrophages and lymphocytes which fights against infections and speeds up wound healing. Power Glutamine provides energy to these cells, that in turn decreases our susceptibility of becoming prone to infections. In addition, it reduces inflammation and fights against any foreign invasions that might attack our healthy cells.
WHO CAN TAKE POWER GLUTAMINE?
1. Strength Athletes - Athletes who are involved in a lot of strength requiring activities like bodybuilding or gymming can consume Power Glutamine. Since glutamine is present in our skeletal muscles and liver, the intense activities leads to a dip in glutamine concentration of our body. It is because our liver utilises glutamine to form glucose in order to produce energy. It also acts as a buffering agent to reduce the acidity of the blood. Consuming Power Glutamine reduces fatigue levels, resulting in enhanced muscle recovery and stimulated muscle protein synthesis.
2. Endurance Athletes - Endurance athletes like marathon runners and mountain bikers need more of endurance along with strength. Their sport demands to perform excellently for a longer duration. Moreover, they are often exposed to different climatic conditions, which might affect their gut and immunity. Insufficiency of amino acids might affect their performance and lead to muscle loss. Power Glutamine is excellent for such people as an immunity booster, recovery enhancer and muscle synthesiser.
3. People aiming for an improved gut health - L-Glutamine acts as a fuel for intestinal cells and additionally forms a major barrier between the other body parts and intestinal wall. It prevents harmful toxins or foreign bodies from invading into our small intestine. In case of lack of glutamine or oxidative stress, toxins might damage our intestinal wall resulting in leaky gut and increased susceptibility to infections. Power Glutamine can be consumed by a person who is looking to strengthen the gut, increase the utilisation and uptake of nutrients. Individuals suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can also take Power Glutamine to support their gut health, under medical supervision.
4. People aiming to boost immunity - Macrophages and lymphocytes of our immune system are specifically designated to fight against infections, help wound healing and other processes. L-Glutamine acts as a fuel for such cells. Power Glutamine can be consumed to reduce inflammation and speed up wound healing. In case of injury immune cells use glutamine surrounding them at a much faster rate than usual. Presence of glutamine results in increased proliferation of immune cells so Power Glutamine is the perfect solution as an immunity booster.
WHEN TO TAKE POWER GLUTAMINE?
Power Glutamine can be consumed at any time of the day but strength and endurance athletes should preferably consume it at bedtime or between meals or post workout.
HOW TO PREPARE POWER GLUTAMINE?
Mix and dissolve one sachet (5 grams) of Power Glutamine in 250-300 ml of water or juice. Consume twice in a day.
REBUILDS MUSCLE TISSUE -
Our body needs nitrogen for muscle synthesis. Glutamine plays an effective role in transporting nitrogen to wherever it is needed within the body. By maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, glutamine helps in rebuilding new muscles.
REDUCES MUSCLE SORENESS -
The stress induced while intense physical activities might damage muscles. L-Glutamine supplementation has been positively associated with speedy muscle recovery and reduced muscle soreness after an intense workout session. By initiating an anti-inflammatory function, glutamine relieves pain and lowers muscle soreness.
AIDS IN MUSCLE GROWTH -
Glutamine is the most important and abundant amino acid responsible for muscle growth. An intense workout session might lead to depletion of muscle tissues in order to derive energy. This breakdown is referred to as catabolism which is why a protein-rich meal is recommended post-workout to repair the damage and initiate growth of new muscle. Glutamine has the ability to prevent catabolism and promote anabolism, meaning synthesis of new muscles. It is the ultimate fuel for muscle growth.
INCREASED MUSCLE RECOVERY AND GROWTH HORMONE FACILITATION -
Glutamine also increases our body’s ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone which in turn accelerates new muscle growth and burns fat.
HEALTHY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM -
Glutamine is favourable for a healthy gut. This amino acid has the ability to maintain blood-intestinal barriers. This ability makes it lucrative especially for people suffering from indigestion, leaky gut and irritable bowel syndrome. Tissues in our intestine use Glutamine to function better.
SUPPORTS ENHANCED REHYDRATION FUNCTION -
L-Glutamine might also be helpful in maintaining an electrolytic balance. Studies have shown that when consumed in the presence of glucose, glutamine prevents sodium excretion. This might be helpful in preventing dehydration and muscle cramps when consumed during workout or post workout.
REDUCES/ PREVENTS OXIDATION OF BCAA -
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) are a major source of nitrogen for the synthesis of Glutamine. Intense exercise might lead to depletion of glutamine levels resulting in the oxidation of BCAA especially leucine. Thus, L-glutamine supplementation reduces BCAA oxidation which is critical for muscle growth and recovery.