Like all Montagues, the Paratrooper Express is designed to fold and fit anywhere. With front suspension and semi-knobby tires, the Express is at home on and off-road. It makes for the perfect light trail bike or rugged commuter.
With Shimano derailleurs, Suntour suspension, and Tektro brakes, the Paratrooper Express offers components from the industry’s top manufacturers, carrying on the Swissbike® tradition of performance and portability.
• Small – 16″: For riders 4’8″ – 5’2″ Standover height is 28″ • Medium – 18″: For riders 5’3″ – 5’10” Standover height is 29.13″ • Large – 20″: For riders 5’11” – 6’4″ Standover height is 29.13″
Wide-range 7-speed Shimano drivetrain with folding pedals
20 inch aluminium wheelset
Kickstand and Carry Bag included
Color: Black, Blue/Copper
High-Tensile Chromoly Steel
Shimano Tourney, Twist
Shimano Tourney, RD-FT30
Shimano MFTZ21, 14x28
Kenda Kwest, 20x1.5
The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Whether you’re carrying it on the train or pedaling through city streets, Expressway has everything you need to make your commute faster and more fun. The lightweight, durable aluminum frame is outfitted with quality brakes and easy-to-use gear shifters. Its slick folding design lets you pack it up easily for storage or transport. And the 20-inch wheels are small enough to stay out of the way but large enough to roll smoothly, even through rough city streets.
SIZING GUIDE AND GEOMETRY:
Sizing to be used as a reference only. Please check with a local authorized Liv or Giant dealer to determine the correct size.
The Paratrooper Pro is a folding mountain bike that builds on Montague's classic military model with upgraded components. Tackle the toughest terrain with 27 speeds and 100mm of suspension travel or utilize the fork lockout and versatile tire tread for hard packed trails and the occasional paved road. The included RackStand acts as a cargo rack, kickstand, folded bike stand, and features a built in mud guard.
• Medium – 18″: For riders 5’3″ – 5’10”. Standover height is 29.50″ • Large – 20″: For riders 5’11” – 6’4″. Standover height is 29.50″
The Highline builds on the heritage of Montague’s Grand Canyon® bikes and like those that came before, is designed to fold easily for the car trunk, train, or closet. Perfect for after-work rides on your favorite trails and full-on weekend excursions in the mountains.
• Medium – 18″: For riders 5’7″ – 5’11”. Standover height is 31″ • Large – 20″: For riders 6’0″ – 6’4″. Standover height is 31″
The Navigator is a multi-use folding bike with standard 700c wheels and all the bells and whistles. Knobby 35mm tires, 27 speeds, and disc brakes has it at home on paved or un-paved roads.
The Navigator is perfect for daily commuting, gravel grinding, or setting off into the world on an adventure.The included RackStand which acts as a cargo carrier, kickstand, fender, and folded bike stand also makes it perfect for commuting and touring. Tool-free handlebar height adjustment ensures you're always comfortable.
• Small – 17″: For riders 4’8″ – 5’2″. Standover height is 27.63″ • Medium – 19″: For riders 5’3″ – 5’10”. Standover height is 28.25″ • Large – 21″: For riders 5’11” – 6’4″. Standover height is 28.25″
The classic folding mountain bike from Montague, the Paratrooper is tough, rugged, and ready for anything. Its patented folding design was developed under a grant from DARPA to allow airborne soldiers to drop out of airplanes and into combat.
The Paratrooper offers 24 speeds, front suspension, mechanical disc brakes, and the RackStand for hauling gear. Tackle any terrain, carry your gear, and fold to stash in your trunk.
• Small – 16″: For riders 4’8″ – 5’2″ Standover height is 28.13″ • Medium – 18″: For riders 5’3″ – 5’10” Standover height is 28.13″ • Large – 20″: For riders 5’11” – 6’4″ Standover height is 29.13″