Zakpro Signature helmets - Signature series are a series of Inmold helmets which gives a greater stength compared to outmold helmets. The expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam is fused with the plastic(PC) shell that gives the helmet great resistance to cracking from an external blow, and the full-thickness foam liner maximizes the impact management for any given thickness of helmet. This is one of the reason why inmold helmets are expensive than out-mold helmets.
- Inmold construction: A thin piece of plastic is placed in a mold and conforms to the surface. Beads of polystyrene are then added to the mold, it is bolted together and then injected with steam under pressure. The steam expands the polystyrene beads, forming them into the shape of the mold essentially making a completed helmet. The fusing of the EPS and plastic shell gives the helmet great resistance to cracking from an external blow making it a safe helmet for the riders.
- Mark Your Signature Events : Record your memories, your milestone ride and more by putting it down on your helmet. The surface of the helmet allows you to register the memorable moments of your journey or even save an autograph from your inspiring rider.
- Adjustable Fid-Lock Buckle : The helmet features a fid-lock buckle which acts as a user-friendly fastener.This simple locking mechanism provides extended ease to the rider. It also comes with adjustable straps that allows the rider to fix the helmet up-to their comfort and convenience.
- Light weight : Vents: The helmet features 29 vents which facilitates sufficient airflow. These kind of extra vents comes handy during hot days. With more vents, the helmet also becomes lighter and easy to wear. The helmet just weighs 240 Gms.
- Warranty : 12 Months manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty covers the manufacturing defects and not human damages.