WPL Race Ready Tubeless Sealant is a nano-technology powered, fully bio-based formula harnessing natural fibrous tissue that seals punctures of sizes varying from 1 micrometer up to 1/2” in size. Nano particles fill pores in the rubber tire preventing air loss over extended periods of time, and larger particles are emulsified in a solution engineered to perform in a very broad temperature range, ensuring a hassle free race run every time.
The nano-particles help seal the tire walls to prevent weeping and air loss (quite common on the Maxxis Exo casing) and the thicker "chunks" will seal up those bigger cuts and punctures. WPL sealant also works in a very wide temperature range (-23ºc to 107ºc)
It's easy to use and each bottle includes a tube that sits on your presta valve and makes filling your tyres mess free. Just remove the valve core attach the included hose and pump in as much sealant as you like.
- Completely natural bio-based product
- Sustainably sourced
- Works with small and big punctures
- Won't corrode or break down tyres
- 250ml bottle with presta tube filler
- SUPERIOR FORMULATION: Using only the highest grade ingredients, this bike tire sealant has been specially engineered to work in very broad temperature ranges.
- NANOTECHNOLOGY POWERED: Equipped with cutting-edge nanotechnology, the tire sealant prevents air leaks for a very long time by filling up pores with nanoparticles that seal even the tiniest pores.
- MADE FROM NATURAL FIBERS: WPL Race Ready Tubeless Sealant is made from high-quality fibrous tissues that not only seal pores but also adds strength to your tires, giving you a much smoother ride.
- FILLS PORES NO MATTER THE SIZE: With WPL’s Race Ready Tubeless Sealant, sealing up pores as little as 1 micrometer, to as large as 陆 inch in size is just a breeze.
- MADE IN CANADA: WPL Race Ready Tubeless Sealant uses only the finest materials from Canada to give you a pleasant biking experience, be it on the roads or the mountains.
Fine product to use. It works really nice.