TRIPEAK BB86 Pressfit Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings - SHIMANO Hollowtech II - For Road & MTB - 86-92mm shell width
Tripeak BB86 Pressfit Bottom Bracket is recommended for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible cranks. This Hollowtech II bottom bracket also has a shaft diameter of 24 mm, which has proven to be optimal in terms of stiffness and rotational efficiency.
- Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II (24mm Dia)
- Application: 86mm (Road) & 89.5-92mm (MTB)
- Type: Pressfit model (Plastic Cup)
- BB Shell Dia: 41mm
- BB Shell Length: 86-92mm
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Itemcode: EMA-PB86-SHCB
- BB Colour: Black
- Weight: 72 gm
- Made in Taiwan
Advantages of Ceramic Bearing
- A well-made ceramic bearing will roll faster, saving you energy and allowing faster cruising speeds compared to an equivalent steel bearing.
- Ceramic bearings are more corrosion-resistant, harder, and last longer in everyday use.
- Ceramic balls have an exceptional ability to retain their “true” spherical shape under load. This creates the conditions for ceramic-equipped components to have an exceptionally long and smooth running life.
- A good quality ceramic bearing can easily last five times longer than steel and they don’t rust.
- Size - BB86 (86-92mm)