The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to MTB full suspension seatstays or hardtail MTB without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all rear rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack® system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bags.
- Strut slot adjustments allow the rack top plate to be level independent of the seatstay angle
- Adjustable straps with padded feet securely attach rack to seat stays
- Compatible with Topeak QuickTrack® system bags
- Compatible with KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bags
- Clamp for rear reflector
- TetraRack has a mounting length of 200mm. Seatstays and front forks must not contain any obstacles that prevent mounting TetraRack securely. Seatstay diameter must be larger than 15mm. It is not recommended to mount TetraRack on carbon frames.
- Compatible with seatstays width within 95-125mm. Ensure not to exceed max weight capacity. ( 12kg / 26lb )
|ATTACHMENTS||Seatstays with hook and loop straps|
|MATERIAL||Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps|
|COMPATIBILITY||Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bags|
|MAX LOAD||12 kg / 26 lb|
|ADDED FEATURE||Clamp for rear reflector, Tail Light Mount|
|SIZE||42 x 33. 2 x 14.5 cm / 16.5” x 13.1” x 5.7”|
|WEIGHT||960 g / 2.12 lb|
Quite expensive but worth the price. It perfectly fits my emotorad, full suspension electric MTB. I haven't tried it on the road yet as I have just undergone a major surgery. But the quality feels premium and it even enhances the look of my bike.