Based on the flagship X7 technology, the ThinkRider X5 introduces an entry-level direct-drive smart power trainer.
- Traditional I-shaped design, the structure is firm and more stable, portable folding structure, ergonomic handle, and more convenient storage.
- New real-time temperature control chip, upgrade algorithm, automatic temperature compensation, accurate power, up to +-2%, high-end intelligent riding platform within 2% of the power accuracy error.
- Upgrade Bluetooth, ANT+ dual protocol wireless signals, support FE-C protocol, adapt to mainstream riding software, and compatible with ANT+ protocol code table. Optimize the Target Power algorithm for efficient power training for professional riders.
- Provides software whirl calibration to improve power accuracy while supporting Bluetooth firmware upgrades, upgrades and optimization of new algorithms.
Compatible code table
GARMIN O bryton
- Support OS8 and above, and support Bluetooth
- Support Android4.3 and above, and support Bluetooth
- MAC OS requires insertion of ANT+ receiver
- Windows 7 or higher system, requires insertion of ANT+ receiver compatible protocol: FE-C
- Damping type: electromagnetic coil
- Maximum slope: 20%
- Maximum power: 2500W
- Power accuracy: +-2%
- Power calibration: racemization, temperature automatic compensation
- Expanding size: 600x520x520mm
- Transmission mode: rubber V-ribbed belt
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60Hz
- Wireless signal: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C Bluetooth
- Product weight: 20kg
- Inertia wheel weight: 5.7kg
- Applicable flywheel: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed flywheel
- Noise level: 58 dB (@1.0m&30KPH)
- Compatibility: 130/135mm QR 12×142, and 12×148 barrel shaft (optional)
- Rim size: 24″ RD / 24″ MTB/650c RD/26 MTB/700c RD / 650b MTB/29′ MTB