X3 Pro adopts the design of not removing the rear wheel, which makes it more convenient for customers to directly use ordinary road and mountain bikes, portable folding structure and convenient storage. Innovative intelligent resistance adjustment, intelligent resistance can be automatically adjusted according to the change of the wave. Support Bluetooth, ANT+ Dual protocol wireless signal, support FE-C protocol, adapt to mainstream riding software, and compatible with ANT+ protocol code table. Optimize the Target Power algorithm for efficient power training for professional riders.
- ThinkRider Power requires no external power supply, riding training anytime, anywhere, portable folding structure, ergonomic handle, and more convenient storage.
- · Preset fixed resistance, built-in power algorithm, fully meet the needs of power training and cycling entertainment.
- Direct drive design, 6KG inertia flywheel, providing closer riding inertia for a better riding experience.
- · Support Bluetooth, ANT+ dual protocol wireless signal, adapt to mainstream riding software, and compatible with ANT + protocol code table.
- ·Using silent belt drive, inertial flywheel dynamic balance design, up to 58 dB (@1.0mg30KPH).
Compatible code table
- GARMIN O bryton
- Support OS8 and above, and support Bluetooth
- Support Android4.3 and above, and support Bluetooth
- MAC OS requires insertion of ANT+ receiver
- Windows 7 or higher system, requires insertion of ANT+ receiver compatible protocol:ANT+
- Structure type: I-shaped steel structure
- Fixed resistance: preset 12% (fixed resistance)
- Maximum power: 1000W
- Power accuracy: +-5%
- Power calibration: automatic temperature compensation
- Expanded size: 600*600*480mm
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Wireless signal: ANT+ Bluetooth
- Product weight: 11kg
- Inertia wheel weight: 10,5kg
- Applicable flywheel: Shinano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed flywheel
- Noise level: 63 dB (@1.0m & 30KPH)
- Compatibility: 130/135mm QR
- Wheel size: 24″RD/24″ MTB/650c RD/26″ MTB/700c RD 1650b MTB/29′ MTB