Our quietest treatment ever in an elevated, premium design.
Our powerful deep muscle treatment, in an ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device with advanced sound insulation. Elite works deep to melt away tension and release soreness, empowering you to care for your body daily.
Elite Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 5 Attachments, Power Adapter
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
All 4th Generation attachments
Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in (24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm)
2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Battery Life and Charge Time
120 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
Using the PRO
1. To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
2. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
3. Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
4. The Elite should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
5. To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
Smart App Integration
The Elite is a smart device enabled with Bluetooth® connectivity, designed to pair seamlessly with the Therabody app. When you download the app, you’ll be guided through a step-by-step setup and shown how to pair your device. Once paired with your device, the app can remotely adjust speed, activate guided treatment presets, and make real-time recommendations based on your usage. The Elite’s OLED screen supports your app experience by displaying the current speed and force to help guide your treatment.
Saved Preset Routines on Device
The Elite can store up to three presets locally. Each preset is a unique combination of speed, time, and force depending on the guided wellness routine it stems from. That means that each person’s device is specific to them and can be tailored to their particular needs.
The health and activity data collected on your Therabody app stays there, period. At Therabody, we understand your health and activity data is yours and yours alone. We don’t collect, sell, or share any of your data, ever. In fact, feel free to test this by activating Airplane Mode on your phone. You’ll see that the app continues to work independently of any signal, as all of your data is stored locally on your device.
Download the Therabody App on the App Store or Google Play.
Battery and Charging
Charging the Elite
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the Elite’s charging port.
2. The battery level will appear on the OLED screen, blinking until the battery is fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the OLED screen shows 100% and the battery icon is full. The Elite is wireless charging enabled.