Snergy is an instant energy and hydration drink formula, made to provide energy and electrolytes in a well-balanced composition. No matter how demanding is the physical activity, Snergy when consumed with water, acts rapidly to meet your energy and fluid balance needs. This helps one recover faster, restore electrolytic balance and perform for a longer duration. Since it is easy to digest so one can immediately feel the difference post its consumption. Snergy is a perfect sports drink that comes in a refreshing orange flavour, replaces vital body salts and boosts performance.
Snergy provides multi-source carbohydrates along with essential vitamins and minerals which instantly releases energy and helps replenish lost electrolytes stores. It contains dextrose monohydrate as one of the carb sources which is naturally calorie-dense and easy for our body to breakdown, in order to derive energy. Dextrose ingestion results in an insulin spike which means increased transport of other nutrients to our cells. It is easily absorbable through our cell membranes and stimulates muscle cells during performance and recovery. Athletes can make use of dextrose for energy without hitting their glycogen reserves. Similarly, Snergy also helps in restoring drained energy levels due to everyday activities like travelling, driving, walking and heat.
Electrolytes lost due to sweat and urine can lead to an imbalance in the body’s fluid directly affecting our blood pressure, muscle contraction, nerve function and many more. Hence, it is vital to renew these lost stores which is where Snergy acts as a rescue. It contains crucial electrolytes like sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium. All these together assist in maintaining the acid-base balance of our body, preventing muscle twitching and cramps, regulates blood pressure, allows proper muscle contraction, maintains bone strength and a healthy nerve function. Another reason why Snergy serves best to restore energy levels in the presence of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Vitamin B6 plays a key role in energy metabolism and stress regulation. Snergy also constitutes some special ingredients like taurine and inositol, making it unique and inevitable from other options available in the market. Taurine is conditionally an essential amino acid which is present in highest concentration in our brain, eyes and heart. It acts as a regulator of fluid-electrolyte balance and a strong antioxidant. Taurine boosts our immune system, heart, brain health and reduces muscle soreness by neutralizing the free radicals that can damage healthy cells and cause oxidative stress.
A research was conducted by Rokitzki L et al.(1994) to study the changes in vitamin B6 status of 13 endurance athletes, pre and post marathon. It was observed that there was a mean loss of approx. 1mg of vitamin B6 after the marathon race. Therefore, Snergy helps in meeting those increased nutritional needs. In order to remain healthy, we all need to maintain an adequate blood haemoglobin level. Lack of red blood cells has been associated with reduced aerobic capacity, anaemia, poor stamina, weak muscle strength and athletic performance. Snergy provides both the water-soluble vitamins (B6 and B12) critical for the formation of red blood cells. Some studies have shown that taurine also enables muscles to work harder and longer. It plays a pivotal role in maintaining cell chloride concentration, cell pH and membrane potential. Similarly, inositol is also found in high concentration in the brain in the form of myo-inositol. It helps by acting as an anti-depressant and boost the activity of serotonin hormone thereby reducing stress and anxiety levels. Inositol is an important factor in the set of chemical reactions occurring in our body to derive energy from the food we eat. It also possesses the anti-inflammatory property and magnifies the activity of Glutathione antioxidant, naturally present in our body.
We need to maintain adequate hydration for overall well being. Imbalance in the body’s fluid can become the root cause of various diseases. Not only strength and endurance athletes, but all of us tend to lose energy and body salts during day-to-day activities. This specially formulated hydration drink comes in a refreshing delicious orange flavour. Snergy not only gives an instant energy boost but also ensures that muscles do not get tired easily and can recover quickly with continual support of hydration.
Benefits of Snergy
1. Instant Energy Source - Snergy is ideal to restore energy levels as it contains multiple sources of carbohydrates, perfect to give an instant bout of energy. It is easily digestible and does not cause any load on our stomach.
2. Maintain body fluid balance - Snergy being rich in electrolytes like sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium also renews the lost electrolyte stores which maintains pH of the body.
3. Prevents Dehydration - During intense physical activity, sweating is inevitable. Excess sweating due to high temperature or vigorous physical activity can lead to fluid loss and hence dehydration. Snergy provides necessary fluid and minerals to maintain acid-base balance and prevent our cells from getting dehydrated.
4. Prevents muscle cramps and improves muscle contraction - Loss of electrolytes especially potassium can lead to muscle spasms and cramps. Snergy contains potassium which regulates the blood flow to our muscle cells hence preventing muscle soreness, stiffness and fatigue. Potassium also plays a key role in proper transmission of nerve signals that stimulates contraction and hence Snergy.
5. Maintains a normal heartbeat - Potassium is one of the main electrolytes required by our heart to function normally as it regulates our heartbeat. Lack of potassium can also lead to palpitations and irregular heartbeat.
6. Helps in proper muscle contraction - Lack of potassium and chloride has also been linked with weak muscle contractions. Potassium helps in proper transmission of nerve signals that stimulates contraction and hence Snergy.
7. Boost performance - Magnesium present in Snergy aids in moving blood sugar into our muscles, also destroys accumulated lactic acid hence allowing to perform for a longer duration.
8. Regulates blood pressure - Snergy also prevents high blood pressure as it contains magnesium which relaxes smooth muscle cells leading to effortless blood flow. It also helps in maintaining the balance between sodium and potassium.
9. Reduces inflammation - Snergy also supports in reducing inflammation. This is due to the fact that it contains pyridoxine which regulates the levels of homocysteine in our body. Elevated levels of homocysteine can lead to inflammation and development of heart disease.
10. Reduces stress and anxiety levels - Presence of pyridoxine and inositol is also beneficial for reducing stress, depression and anxiety levels. Vitamin B6 is required for the production of serotonin and GABA, and inositol helps in increasing serotonin activity in our brain hence uplifting mood and relieving stress.
11. Reduces oxidative stress - Presence of taurine also makes Snergy useful in reducing oxidative stress. Taurine is a powerful antioxidant which scavenges free radicals and protects them from getting damaged keeping our cell membranes healthy.
12. Improves aerobic capacity and stamina - Haemoglobin is a protein which is required to transport oxygen to various parts of the body. Lack of haemoglobin can result in decreased oxygen supply hence affecting aerobic capacity, endurance and stamina. It can also lead to anaemia and weakness. Snergy provides vitamin B6 and B12 which are required for the synthesis of red blood cells hence contributing to improving strength and stamina. Vitamin B6 also acts as a crucial cofactor during carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
What does Snergy constitute?
Ingredients: Dextrose Monohydrate, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Cyanocobalamin.
Each serving sachet (45 gm) of Snergy provides 163.8 Kcal energy along with essential vitamins, electrolytes and special ingredients - taurine and inositol.
Who can take Snergy?
1. Strength Athletes - Strength athletes like bodybuilders, weightlifters and powerlifters are in need of high energy levels as their workout demands a lot of strength and power. Snergy can prove beneficial by providing necessary fuel that an athlete needs to perform the best of his/her abilities.
2. Endurance Athletes - Athletes who are involved in sports like swimming, cycling, running, etc., need a lot of carbohydrates to deliver energy to fulfil their high endurance needs. They are also always at risk of getting dehydrated, the reason being getting exposed to different weather conditions. Snergy not only meets their increased energy needs but also prevents muscle cramping and dehydration, supports bone health and boosts overall athletic performance.
3. Anyone looking to maintain optimum energy levels - Have you ever felt low on energy levels or dehydrated after reaching office, home or your destination? During summers, you are continuously exposed to the scorching heat of the sun so you are looking for something to keep yourself hydrated and fill you with energy, then Snergy is the best possible solution to satisfy all the required criteria.
When to take Snergy?
Snergy can be taken at any time of the day. Athletes can consume it before, during and after their intense activity sessions.
How to take Snergy?
Mix one sachet (45 gm) in 500 ml of water in a glass or sipper. Consume 1-2 servings per day.