Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is available with graphics to complement our SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
- 110 and 130 BCD
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, and stronger crank construction.
Our Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the crank’s spider, maximizing the stiffness to weight ratio.
GXP’s gutter seal design cuts friction, durability and weight—improving both feel and performance.
|CRANK ARM LENGTH||162.5mm, 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|BB SPINDLE INTERFACE||24mm, 30mm|
|BB COMPATIBILITY||BB30/PF30-68mm, BB30A, BB386, GXP/PF GXP 68mm|
|BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER (BCD)||110 BCD, 130 BCD|
|CHAINRING SIZE||46/36T, 50/34, 50/34T, 52/36, 52/36T, 53/39, 53/39T|