The Shimano CN-HG93 9-speed chain is super narrow, manufactured with high precision and, thanks to Hyperglide (HG) technology, glides smoothly from one tooth to the other. Long-lasting performance is guaranteed by the galvanizing of the outer plate, which makes the chain less sensitive to corrosion. The version with 138 links is suitable for use on e-bikes.
- Application: MTB, Road, E-bike, touring / trekking
- gear stages: 9 times
- Number of links: 114, 116, 138
- Closure type: chain pin, silver (ampoule type)
- Rivet type: chrome-plated, solid
- Direction of movement: No
- Material: steel
- Super narrow HG 9-speed chain for 2x9, 3x9
- For all Shimano 9-speed drives (MTB and racing bike)
- Also for Shimano 8-speed Linkglide drives and Shimano Alfine
- Ultra-precise construction for strength, reliability and good shifting performance
- Minimal Tolerances
- Extended service life through galvanization
- Optimized for HG sprockets
- Especially when downshifting fast and precise rear shifting
- Outer plate coating: zinc-aluminum alloy, inner plate coating: gray
- Version with 138 links especially for e-bike
- Performance indicator: advanced ( Level 2 of 3)
The plates of the HG (Hyperglide) chains from Shimano ensure optimal contact with the teeth and enable smooth gear changes even under high load. In addition, HG chains offer higher pedaling efficiency. They are completely matched to HG cassettes for fast switching operations.
- 9-Speed / 114 links: ICNHG93114I
- 9-Speed / 116 links: ICNHG93116I
- 9-Speed / 138 links: ICNHG93138I
In the Box
- 1 x Shimano CN-HG93 chain
- 1 x Chain pin
- silver / 9-speed / 114 links: 299 g
- 3 Years Warranty on Dura-Ace and XTR Components
- 2 Years Warranty on all other Shimano Components
- 1 Year Warranty on all Shimano footwear, clothing and wheels
Established in 1921.
Shimano is the world's largest manufacturer of bike components.
Today Shimano globally operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. They will continue supplying “captivating products” to help promote the bicycle and sports fishing cultures
Japanese company Shimano is the most popular groupset manufacturer with a range of groupsets at different prices. It’s constantly updating the other bike components too, with the newest features debuting first on its top-end technology, Dura-Ace, before eventually filtering down through the range.
Their bicycle components division has a wide range of product line-ups such as brakes, pedals, wheels, gears, chain sets etc., and represents 80% of the company’s total revenue.
Shimano has about 70% of global share in bicycle gears and brakes, and approx. 50% of the overall bicycle components market.
Shimano’s products are designed to meet customer needs for easy, trouble-free installation with a guaranteed great result every time. Some factors that aid Shimano to stay ahead over their competitors are as follows: Economical prices client-friendly service timely delivery wide distribution network ethical business operations transparent deals the team carries out a comprehensive range of tests on all components and finished products to ensure we meet or exceed all the international standards. Their quality commitment extends to social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and Shimano are proud to be members of all the key industry associations.