- Wide spring tension adjustment range
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Composite body
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and wear
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- The legacy of SHIMANO design, quality and performance
|SERIES||TIAGRA 4700 Series|
|Color||Black | Gray|
|Average weight||310 ( /pair)|
|Remarks||Wider spring tension range|
|Cleat retention adjuster||✔|
|Optional cleat||SM-SH10, SM-SH12|
These are just amazing , the best part is the adjustable resistance so it is multi terrain , road to gravel all in one pedals , I would recommend the viewers to give it a try👍👍👌
Great product for the price. The quality is good and weight is acceptable.
They're slightly on the heavier side but are well constructed and will last for a long time. I prefer the PD-R7000 105 pedals over these, since i find them slightly easier to clip in to. However, for the price, these do a fine job.
Received the black pedals instead of the grey. But the pedals are great and work well. Adjusting the tension is easy.
Worth for the price.