Shimano M70CT4 brake shoes are suitable for extreme use in competition. Their level of braking power is above average and is particularly impressive on dry ground, but also does not leave much to be desired in wet conditions. The long life of the M70CT4 cartridge pads is also remarkable. These brake shoes fit XTR, LX, Deore, Alivio and other V-brakes.
- Special pad mixture to minimise rim wear
- Good dry performance
- Good wet performance
- M-System (= high braking power and control even in wet conditions)
- With cartridge
- Brake Type: V-brake
- Length: 70 mm
- Cartridge Type: yes
- Power Level: above average (4 out of 5)
- Dry Power: above average (4 out of 5)
- Wet Power: average (3 out of 5)
- Silence: average (3 out of 5)
- Anti-Fading: average (3 out of 5)
- Durability (Street): above average (4 out of 5)
- Durability (Mud): above average (4 out of 5)
- Rim Friendly: average (3 out of 5)
- Sliver-black / universal
- Conditions: for extreme use
- Brake Pad Compound: M70CT4
- Rim Brake Track: milled aluminium
- Manufacturer Part Number: Y-8K398010
- XT BR-M770
- BR-T780 / LX BR-M600
- BR-T660 / Deore BR-M530
- BR-M510, BR-T610 / Alivio BR-M432
- BR-T4000 / Acera BR-M422
- BR-M330 / Nexave BR-T300 / DXR BR-MX70
In the Box
- 1 pair of Shimano M70CT4 (BR-T780) cartridge brake shoes
- Including brake pads
- 3 Years Warranty on Dura-Ace and XTR Components
- 2 Years Warranty on all other Shimano Components
- 1 Year Warranty on all Shimano footwear, clothing and wheels
Established in 1921.
Shimano is the world's largest manufacturer of bike components.
Today Shimano globally operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. They will continue supplying “captivating products” to help promote the bicycle and sports fishing cultures
Japanese company Shimano is the most popular groupset manufacturer with a range of groupsets at different prices. It’s constantly updating the other bike components too, with the newest features debuting first on its top-end technology, Dura-Ace, before eventually filtering down through the range.
Their bicycle components division has a wide range of product line-ups such as brakes, pedals, wheels, gears, chain sets etc., and represents 80% of the company’s total revenue.
Shimano has about 70% of global share in bicycle gears and brakes, and approx. 50% of the overall bicycle components market.
Shimano’s products are designed to meet customer needs for easy, trouble-free installation with a guaranteed great result every time. Some factors that aid Shimano to stay ahead over their competitors are as follows: Economical prices client-friendly service timely delivery wide distribution network ethical business operations transparent deals the team carries out a comprehensive range of tests on all components and finished products to ensure we meet or exceed all the international standards. Their quality commitment extends to social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and Shimano are proud to be members of all the key industry associations.