Polymer-coated stainless cable set introduced with the DuraAce 9000 series; achieves lighter and quicker shifting, lighter braking with the reduced sliding resistance
- OT-SP41 Shift cable set
- Polymer-coated inner cable reduces the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation
- Sealed end caps to minimize dirt contamination
- Housing is pre-lubricated with silicone grease
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Derailleur kit includes: (1) 1700mm 4mm colored SP41 casing, (2) 2100mm 1.2mm cables, (6) sealed casing caps and (2) cable tips
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Approved by Shimano for only use with Dura-Ace FD/RD-9000, FD/RD-7900, Ultegra FD/RD-6800/6700, 105 FD/RD-5700, XTR FD/RD-M980 & XT FD/RD-M780
- Cable Diameter: 1.2 mm
- Housing Diameter: 4.0 mm
- End Type: Shimano/Sram
- 3 Years Warranty on Dura-Ace and XTR Components
- 2 Years Warranty on all other Shimano Components
- 1 Year Warranty on all Shimano footwear, clothing and wheels
Established in 1921.
Shimano is the world's largest manufacturer of bike components.
Today Shimano globally operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. They will continue supplying “captivating products” to help promote the bicycle and sports fishing cultures
Japanese company Shimano is the most popular groupset manufacturer with a range of groupsets at different prices. It’s constantly updating the other bike components too, with the newest features debuting first on its top-end technology, Dura-Ace, before eventually filtering down through the range.
Their bicycle components division has a wide range of product line-ups such as brakes, pedals, wheels, gears, chain sets etc., and represents 80% of the company’s total revenue.
Shimano has about 70% of global share in bicycle gears and brakes, and approx. 50% of the overall bicycle components market.
Shimano’s products are designed to meet customer needs for easy, trouble-free installation with a guaranteed great result every time. Some factors that aid Shimano to stay ahead over their competitors are as follows: Economical prices client-friendly service timely delivery wide distribution network ethical business operations transparent deals the team carries out a comprehensive range of tests on all components and finished products to ensure we meet or exceed all the international standards. Their quality commitment extends to social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and Shimano are proud to be members of all the key industry associations.