With the Shimano tool TL-BH62 you can shorten brake lines
Shimano TL-BH62 is a tool for cutting and assembling disc brake lines. It can be used to shorten brake lines at an angle of 90 ° and insert connection inserts safely. A replacement blade is included.
- Function: Processing of hydraulic lines.
- Tool type: Knife, special tool
Material: plastic, steel
- 2-in-1 tool
- Cuts brake lines easily and precisely at an angle of 90°
- Guides connection inserts easily and safely into the line
- Adjustable hardness of the line fixation -
- Compact size for easy storage
- Including replacement blade
- Hole for hanging
In the Box
- 1 x Shimano TL-BH62 brake line tool
- 1 x replacement blade
- 3 Years Warranty on Dura-Ace and XTR Components
- 2 Years Warranty on all other Shimano Components
- 1 Year Warranty on all Shimano footwear, clothing and wheels
Established in 1921.
Shimano is the world's largest manufacturer of bike components.
Today Shimano globally operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. They will continue supplying “captivating products” to help promote the bicycle and sports fishing cultures
Japanese company Shimano is the most popular groupset manufacturer with a range of groupsets at different prices. It’s constantly updating the other bike components too, with the newest features debuting first on its top-end technology, Dura-Ace, before eventually filtering down through the range.
Their bicycle components division has a wide range of product line-ups such as brakes, pedals, wheels, gears, chain sets etc., and represents 80% of the company’s total revenue.
Shimano has about 70% of global share in bicycle gears and brakes, and approx. 50% of the overall bicycle components market.
Shimano’s products are designed to meet customer needs for easy, trouble-free installation with a guaranteed great result every time. Some factors that aid Shimano to stay ahead over their competitors are as follows: Economical prices client-friendly service timely delivery wide distribution network ethical business operations transparent deals the team carries out a comprehensive range of tests on all components and finished products to ensure we meet or exceed all the international standards. Their quality commitment extends to social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and Shimano are proud to be members of all the key industry associations.