The Shimano Deore BL-M6100 brake lever for all-mountain and enduro use has a 2-finger brake lever made of aluminum, the reach of which can be adjusted using a hexagon socket tool. It is mounted on the handlebar using a split clamp, whereby the I-Spec EV interface enables the space-saving combination with a suitable shift handle. The built-in servo wave technology ensures that the lever travel is optimally converted into braking force. And like the brake levers from Shimano's top groups, the Deore BL-M6100 was also equipped with an additional support point on the handlebar, which results in more control and stability.
- Series: Deore M6100
- application: All Mountain, Cross Country, Enduro
- Brake type: hydraulic
- Brake medium: Mineral oil
- Line: SM-BH90-SS (not included)
- Lever length: 2-finger
- adjustment options: reach adjustment (with tool)
- Assembly: clamp (split), I-Spec EV
- Design: right (side-specific), left (side-specific)
- Brake lever material: aluminum
- Brake lever housing material: aluminum
- Cable connection: straight
- Intuitive and powerful braking
- With additional support on the handlebars for more rigidity, better controllability
- Faster response due to reduced idle travel
- I-Spec EV compatible: 10-degree rotation
- Angle for the shift lever - recommended brake caliper: BR-M6100, BR-M6120
- Funnel ventilation
- Lever anodized, housing painted, stainless steel clamping screw
Servo Wave optimizes the lever travel of your brake levers. During the braking process, the brake pads are quickly guided to the brake disc with a very short lever path. The greater part of the lever travel is reserved for the actual braking force. With this technology, you can dose your braking force more specifically and implement it better.
I-Spec EV describes a variant of the connection between the brake lever and gear lever in MTB gears. This type of assembly makes it possible to adjust the shift handle in relation to the brake handle both horizontally and vertically, and ensures a tidy cockpit, as it reduces the number of clamps required. I-Spec EV offers a significantly larger setting range compared to I-Spec and I-Spec II. 14 mm adjustment travel in the longitudinal direction and up to 60 ° rotation enable optimal ergonomic adaptation to your driving style, your seating position and your anatomy.
- Right: BLM6100R
- Left: BLM6100L
In the Box
- 1 x Shimano Deore BL-M6100 brake lever with lever, left or right
- 1 x brake line cover for brake lever
- 3 Years Warranty on Dura-Ace and XTR Components
- 2 Years Warranty on all other Shimano Components
- 1 Year Warranty on all Shimano footwear, clothing and wheels
Established in 1921.
Shimano is the world's largest manufacturer of bike components.
Today Shimano globally operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. They will continue supplying “captivating products” to help promote the bicycle and sports fishing cultures
Japanese company Shimano is the most popular groupset manufacturer with a range of groupsets at different prices. It’s constantly updating the other bike components too, with the newest features debuting first on its top-end technology, Dura-Ace, before eventually filtering down through the range.
Their bicycle components division has a wide range of product line-ups such as brakes, pedals, wheels, gears, chain sets etc., and represents 80% of the company’s total revenue.
Shimano has about 70% of global share in bicycle gears and brakes, and approx. 50% of the overall bicycle components market.
Shimano’s products are designed to meet customer needs for easy, trouble-free installation with a guaranteed great result every time. Some factors that aid Shimano to stay ahead over their competitors are as follows: Economical prices client-friendly service timely delivery wide distribution network ethical business operations transparent deals the team carries out a comprehensive range of tests on all components and finished products to ensure we meet or exceed all the international standards. Their quality commitment extends to social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and Shimano are proud to be members of all the key industry associations.