With the Shimano Deore crankset FC-M6120-1 for 12-speed drives, the chain line, i.e. the distance between the frame and the chainring, is 3 mm more than with the FC-M6100-1 crank. It is therefore 55 mm, which makes this model compatible with a 148 mm frame installation width. FC-M6120-1 is equipped with a single chainring for direct mounting, so that mountain bikers benefit from a user-friendly, reliable and low-maintenance set-up. The Dynamic Chain Engagement + technology is responsible for ensuring that the chain runs safely, smoothly and quietly over the teeth. B. was already used in the SLX. Last but not least, this crankset scores with its metallic look including the color gradient in the Deore logo and the 2-piece design, which ensures a balanced ratio of stiffness and weight.
- Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Cross Country
- Compatibility: Shimano 1x12-speed
- chainring attachment: Shimano Direct Mount
- Series: Deore M6100
- Material crank arms: Aluminum
- Material chainring: Steel, plastic
- Material axis: Steel
- Gradation: 30 teeth, 32 teeth
- Crank arm length: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm
- Chain line: 55 mm
- Q-factor: 178 mm
- Axle diameter: 24 mm
- Compatible housing width (with BSA bottom bracket ): 68 mm, 73 mm
- bottom bracket (recommended): SM-BB52 or BB-MT500-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II (must be ordered separately)
- Chain (recommended): HG + 12-speed ( e.g.CN-M6100)
- Stiff, light 2-piece crank with efficient power transfer for 1x12-speed
- Suitable for 148 mm installation width at the rear anodized crank arms, painted chainring
- 170.0 mm 30 teeth: E-FCM61201CXA0
- 175.0 mm 30 teeth: E-FCM61201EXA0
- 170.0 mm 32 teeth: E-FCM61201CXA2
- 175.0 mm 32 teeth: E-FCM61201EXA2
In the Box
- 1 x Shimano Deore FC-M6120-1 crankset (30 or 32 teeth)
- 3 Years Warranty on Dura-Ace and XTR Components
- 2 Years Warranty on all other Shimano Components
- 1 Year Warranty on all Shimano footwear, clothing and wheels
Established in 1921.
Shimano is the world's largest manufacturer of bike components.
Today Shimano globally operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. They will continue supplying “captivating products” to help promote the bicycle and sports fishing cultures
Japanese company Shimano is the most popular groupset manufacturer with a range of groupsets at different prices. It’s constantly updating the other bike components too, with the newest features debuting first on its top-end technology, Dura-Ace, before eventually filtering down through the range.
Their bicycle components division has a wide range of product line-ups such as brakes, pedals, wheels, gears, chain sets etc., and represents 80% of the company’s total revenue.
Shimano has about 70% of global share in bicycle gears and brakes, and approx. 50% of the overall bicycle components market.
Shimano’s products are designed to meet customer needs for easy, trouble-free installation with a guaranteed great result every time. Some factors that aid Shimano to stay ahead over their competitors are as follows: Economical prices client-friendly service timely delivery wide distribution network ethical business operations transparent deals the team carries out a comprehensive range of tests on all components and finished products to ensure we meet or exceed all the international standards. Their quality commitment extends to social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and Shimano are proud to be members of all the key industry associations.