Lightweight, packable wind vest in the race kit design. Utilizing Skin shell fabric on the front and mesh on back. The materials guarantee durability and great performance.
- The light and soft Zero Wind fabric provides a protective barrier to isolate the body from the wind
- Three external pockets made to withstand the stresses of competitions
- The mesh fabric on the back allows heat to be dissipated so that it does not overheat when the temperature rises
- Easy to store lightweight vest
- Fitted cut that perfectly follows the profile of the body for an improved performance
How to take care of your Santini Wear
- Wash it at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Avoid the tumble drier
- Avoid using washing powder, favor liquid detergent
- Turn the garment inside out
- Wash similar colours together
- Wash straight away
- Do not iron
Santini Sizing Guide
MADE IN ITALY, MADE WITH PASSION
Pietro Santini founded Santini in 1965 after taking over a knitwear factory from his sisters. At first Santini was an artisan factory making clothes for others. But, fuelled by his deep passion for cycling and racing, Pietro made the choice to design and manufacture Santini products exclusively in Italy.
Every garment we make is developed from scratch by our team of dedicated designers. All of them have a deep-rooted passion for cycling, triathlon, and running and, because every aspect of design is crucial, we invest a lot in materials research and development to make sure every piece in our collection is designed with specific user and riding conditions in mind – then engineered and manufactured to deliver the ultimate performance that World Champions demand. This ensures we make only the finest quality products, and enables us to develop innovative products quickly and efficiently, in-house, in Italy.