- DuaLens Optical Designed Low Beam:Providing broad closed range flood light with anti-glare beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Wired Remote Button:To change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip during riding; To locate your light easily even in darkness with fluorescence of the buttons; Standard Micro USB connector
- Instant Max Output:Long press and hold the wired remote button to activate max output in any brightness level when in need of more light or for signaling the oncoming riders and vehicles
- Standard Micro USB Charging Port:To charge your light easily with computer and also compatible with most phone chargers
- IPX6 Water Resistant and Durable Anodized Aluminum Body always ready for extreme weathers and riding situations
Works like a charm with clear white light. However if one is not too particular about the added weight I would suggest to get the RAVEMEN CR1000 unit, as the CR500 is only effective in pitch darkness however not as much useful if there is already some ambience light.
A great headlight for BRM's of 200 and upwards