- Anti-glare lens with T-shaped beam, providing close-range flood light and long-distance spotlight
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with external power source
- Wired remote button to change brightness level safely without releasing the grip
- Side visibility to increase your riding safety
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- 4000mAh high capacity battery for longer runtime
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Quick release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with handlebar of 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
- LED: 1*high-efficiency white LED
- Battery: 4000mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 104mm (L)*29mm (W)*32mm (H)
- Weight (Headlight): 140g
- Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Excellent built, the Ravemen CR1000 lumens emits clear white light. Being a little heavier than the CR500 (by 48 gms) it is the better option for longer rides in the dark as it also performs well in ambience light. The Ravemen CR1000 can be used in an inverted position also i.e. can rotate and be installed in any position (on top of a handle bar or installed underneath the handlebar) whereas the Ravemen CR500 can only be used in an upright position as it has a cut-off line for on-coming traffic. Overall a reliable product which will not fail you. The best Aero torch I would say right now in the market as compared to the other bulky ones.
Cons - There is too much focus of light on spot/circumference, so one will have to adjust the installation and positioning cleverly. The unit heats if used on 1000 lumens however not affecting its performance.