An ideal saddle for medium and short distance riding where a frequent change in position is necessary. The flat shape in conjunction with the rigid saddle shell causes a very direct ride feeling. Zero saddle suits all riders with a high pelvis rotation.
The PAS system(perinereal area system) is a processing of the base of the saddle, the hole or channel has been designed in order to eliminate pressure to the pelvic area.The Pas Technology is achieved thanks to a particular anatomical shape design of the foam and base. The performance and durability are ensured thanks to the unchanged integrety of the base.
The ZERO II PAS TIROX saddles are available with the Tirox rail: Light-alloy steel rail that is highly resistant to traction and torsion, it is used in the aviation and aerospace industry because it’s light and strong. Tirox gives a good balance between weight and strength and it doesn’t fear the normal stress addresses a bicycle. It has 7mm rail clamp diameter.
- Perineal Area System (PAS): A channel designed to eliminate pressure spikes and numbness by improving blood flow. Its special ergonomic design, assisted by foam with variable density, eliminates contact points in the genital and/or prostatic areas. The PAS channel is ideal for users who prefer performance combined with comfort over long and medium distances.
- Flat Saddle Shape – This design is ideal for a rider that has high flexibility in their lower back and high amount of anterior (forward) pelvic rotation.
- Tirox Seat Rails: 7mm - Light-alloy steel, highly resistant to traction and torsion, for its physical characteristics and light weight is also used in the aviation and aerospace industries. Tirox then turns out to be a rail with a good balance between weight and strength, that doesn’t fear normal stress of riding. Max torque of 12Nm
- Comfort: Light padding, carbon fiber injected base, microfiber cover
- PAS Technology (Perineal Area System) helps to eliminate pressure spikes and numbness in the perineum
- CPC is Prologo's patented "Connect Power Control" technology; Small, hollow, rubber cylinders are strategically clustered at contact points to provide comfortable and secure contact between the rider and the bicycle
- Size (mm): 278x134
- Weight: 213g
- Rail: Tirox Diameter - 7 mm
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: Light Foam
- Color: Hard Black
- Technologies: ESD, PAS, Multiside
Prologo guarantees its products from material or construction defects for twelve (12) months from the purchase date. This warranty does not cover defects found after delivery, or defects already evident or detectable at the time of purchase with the use of normal diligence.
Click Here to learn more & to receive an extra 1-year warranty from Prologo.
Prologo saddles are the lightest, most solid and desired by the strongest riders ever
Prologo was born with the ambition to become one of the leading manufacturers of innovative and quality saddles in the world of racing bikes, bringing innovation and expertise to all aspects within a short time. Improving not only the performance of athletes but also of consumers, they are focused on increasing the comfort and durability of our products, providing them with the motivation and guiding them towards their goal. For over 10 years prologo have worked with distinction by positioning themselves in the “Silicon Valley” of the bike world and changing the way they think about the saddle.
Prologo have created new systems and technologies, such as Multishape, Multisize and MYOWN; an innovative system that allows the consumer to identify the saddle most suitable for them according to their characteristics and discipline practiced. They have patented new generation systems and materials including CPC (Connect Power Control) to ensure and further improve performance and comfort. They have created specific saddles for various disciplines in collaboration with the best cyclists in the world and watching them win has been, and continues to be, a source of pride and stimulus.
i don't know this is an original/used product. the saddle came in a different package dont they have an original cover? i dont know
The Prologo saddles we have are in OEM packing not Retail packaging that's why it was in a different one. Hence, the pricing of same is also considerably lower. Rest assured It is 100% original product.