New performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle.
Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence.
The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to our whole helmet approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. Our patent pending silicone pad technology system SPIN also features. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalized fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear when not in use.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal air flow design
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped uni-body shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Used by many pro teams, inc. EF Education First drapac p/b Cannondale Pro Cycling Team
- Comes in both matt and gloss colors
|Gender||women, men, unisex|
|Usage bikesport||Road Bike|
|Safety standards||CE EN 1078|
|Helmet certified for||Cycling|
|Bike helmet version||without Visor, Oversize >61cm|
|Head circumference (range)||50-61cm|
Bike Helmets Sizing
|SIZE||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)|
- Measurement Guide
|Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.|