A clean bike is a happy bike! Now with the updated BCB-4.2 Bike Cleaning Brush Set, having a clean bike is easier than ever. “Sure Grip” dual density handles insure a positive grip even with wet hands. The BCB-4.2 contains four brushes, each specially designed for a specific cleaning purpose.
- The frame cleaning sponge brush is a combination scrubbing sponge and bristle bush. Very useful between spokes on the rim. Also good for rotors and under the headset, and under the fork.
- Tapered detail brush, also called a "bottle brush" is useful for cleaning hub centers and narrow areas, such as under front derailleurs, behind brakes, etc.
- The GSC-1 gear brush is for rear derailleur pulleys, rear cogs and any general degreasing.
- The comb section is for cleaning between cogs where the bristles cannot reach.
- The soft bristle brush is for soaping and cleaning large tube and tires.
Park Tool Company is an American designer, manufacturer and marketer of bicycle tools and equipment for both professional and home bicycle mechanics. It manufactures about 4000 products that range from wheel truing stands to hex wrenches.
In 1963, Howard C. Hawkins and Art Engstrom were the owners of Park Schwinn, a bicycle shop in the Hazel Park area of Saint Paul, Minnesota. They noticed that there were no tools available to repair the increasingly complex bicycles of the 1960s, so they began creating their own tools. The first was a stand that held the bike off the ground allowing convenient access to any part of the bike. Other area bike shops and Schwinn Bicycle Company liked the stands and requested a production model. Soon after, the company expanded to include wheel truing stands, then expanded further into consumer wrenches and gauges. By the early 1980s, Hawkins and Engstrom were a perennial top ten Schwinn dealer with three stores but sold their bicycle shops to focus their efforts on the tool business. Today, both Art Engstrom and Howard Hawkins are retired. Park Tool is owned and operated by Eric Hawkins, Howard Hawkins' son, and now offers more than 300 bicycle repair tools in its line.
It's a very well made piece of kit. I actually use it to clean a motorcycle. It saves considerable time. Many areas which were previously inaccessible or too time consuming to do, became few seconds work. The materials used look like they will last long. Even the handles are very easy to manipulate. Will recommend!
I am using this brushes and tool from last month products are upto the mark and work awesome
Park Tool Bike Cleaning Brush Set
Good product (Park Tools) delivered by Cyclop in time as committed. Would love to know when will the Park Tool Chain cleaner will be stock.
Sad to realise later that these brushes had scratches even though they were kept in packed condition on the handle and the import date was almost a year old