A wheelset as capable on lung-busting mountain climbs as it is on bone rattling trails and cobbles, the Ronde is your dream, do-it-all wheelset. It’s designed for 28mm tyres and was developed as part of our #thinkwider project. As part of the Monuments range, the Ronde comes with a lifetime warranty.
With a name like Ronde, you know this wheelset is going to be tough and highly versatile, just as riders of the Tour of Flanders must be.
The Ronde is an all-road wheelset ensuring high speeds on the asphalt, with confident and reliable performance when the going gets rough. If you are a rider who wants to mix things up with one wheelset for a wide variety of experiences, this is the one for you.
Aerodynamically optimised around a 28mm tyre, the Ronde uses a different front and rear rim profile to provide stable handling and maximum speed on all surfaces.
The differential front and rear design are based on research produced with Nottingham Trent University as part of our #thinkwider project. The Ronde has been rigorously tested in a wind tunnel against its competitors, and results show that it sits as a new benchmark for an all-road disc brake wheelset.
The Ronde is tubeless-ready when fitted with our tubeless kit (or similar). Our precision-machined alloy hubs are fitted with high-grade EZO cartridge bearings to deliver smooth running in all conditions and use a Centerlock disc fitment.
In the box:-
- Tubeless tape
- Tubeless Valves
- Freehub spacer for 8/9/10 speed cassettes
- User guide
Note: Brake Rotor shown in the images is only for illustrative purpose. its not included in scope of supply.
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru axle
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru axle
- If you require QR axles or 15mm x 100mm thru axle (front), adapter kits are available to order separately
- Rotor fitment: Centerlock
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 11-speed
- If you require a Campagnolo or SRAM XDR freehub, it can be ordered separately as an accessory
- Model: Ronde
- Rim depth: 35.6mm (front) / 39.3mm (rear)
- Max rim width: 32.0mm (front) / 30.5mm (rear)
- Internal rim width: 22.5mm
- Weight: 1,400g (620g front / 780g rear)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray (24 front / 24 rear)
- Lacing pattern: 2-cross (front) / 2-cross (rear DS/NDS)
- Hubs: Parcours Disc Centerlock
Aerodynamics is at the heart of what we do at Parcours. We have spent countless hours over multiple sessions in the wind tunnel to provide the level of data that you as the rider need to make an informed decision. We strive to be completely transparent with all our development and testing, whilst keeping things accessible to all our riders.
Maximum Tyre Pressure
|Tyre Size||Tubeless||Clincher (W/Tube)|
|23mm||90 psi||130 psi|
|25mm||85 psi||130 psi|
|28mm||80 psi||110 psi|
|>28mm||70 psi||100 psi|
Note: for road use we recommend a 23mm or 25mm tyre, up to a 28mm tyre for the Strade
Please note that carbon brake tracks are designed to be durable and long-lasting. If well- maintained and cared for, you should expect many happy years of use before the rims need replacing. However, brake track wear will be accelerated in wet weather, when all sorts of nasty grit and dirt finds its way between the brake track and brake pad. It’s worth giving the brake pads a good clean after a wet ride. The finish on the brake tracks will change over time – this is perfectly normal and not a cause for concern.
Our disc brake hubs will fit a 12mm thru-axle for both the front and rear wheels. If you're running either a 15mm thru-axle or a standard 9mm quick-release then conversion kits are available. Please get in touch before placing an order.
There isn't a hard and fast max weight that we'd rate the wheels at as it's largely dependent on the sort of riding you're doing. As you can imagine, a heavier rider on a smooth road isn't directly comparable to a heavier rider on rough roads.
Saying that, with an 18 spoke front / 24 spoke rear lacing pattern (24/24 for our disc brake wheelsets), if you're over 90-95kg then we'd suggest looking at increasing the spoke count to make the wheel a little more robust. Get in touch to discuss the custom build options available.
All Monuments range wheelsets now come with a lifetime warranty. Please note that if you purchased a wheelset model that is currently part of the Monuments range, this extended cover will be applied retrospectively.
All Classics range wheelsets come with a two year warranty.
It’s important to us that you feel confident in your purchase, which is why we offer a full 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on all Parcours wheels. This covers any manufacturing or workmanship defects. If you have an issue, simply get in touch and we will arrange shipping back to us where individual parts will be replaced or repaired as required. This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not include any third parties. Original proof of purchase may be required.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, including cosmetic
- Crash damage (see our separate crash replacement offer below)
- Products which have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted
Furthermore, this warranty will be invalidated if:
- The product is used outside of normal usage or is damaged by rider error
- The product is modified in any way
- Tyre pressure exceeds limits laid out below
- Non-carbon specific brake pads are used (with the exception of Paniagua alloy rims)
If the worst happens and you find yourself anything but rubber-side down, we want to help you get back on your bike as quickly as possible. If your wheels are damaged in a crash, we will offer :
- A substantial discount on any replacement rims
- Wholesale pricing on any other replacement parts
- A word of encouragement to get going again, along with a touch of sympathy. We've all been there!
- Country of Origin-China