The NiteRider® Sentry™ Aero 260 is a lightweight, aero tail light featuring dual LED light strips to deliver 260 lumens of Daylight Visible red light. An inner and outer lens design helps to shape light output, producing long-range visibility when viewed directly from the rear but also provides ample surrounding light to the peripheral, making the Sentry™ Aero 260 visible from nearly any angle.
Fits Standard & Aero - FL1 Standards - Optimal VIZ
- Lumen Output: 260
- Run Time: 4:30 – 30:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30hrs
- Weight: 65g
- Battery: Li-Po
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- 260 lumen super bright tail light
- Innovative aerodynamic shape with 260 degrees of visibility
- Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
- Seat post strap mount specific design (no back clip included)
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount
- Aero and Standard seat post straps included
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant WARRANTY
- LED Tail Light
- Standard Seat Post Strap
- Aero Seat Post Strap
- USB Charging Cable
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I received this light from Cyclop a week ago. Its design and construction is the best quality ive seen yet on a light. Yes the price is a bit higher than average but its worth every penny!
NiteRider Sentry Aero 260 Cycle Tail Light
A little bulky, but very bright. Would have liked a faster flashing mode, but it is great value for money at the price point.
Good purchase. Brightness is the highlight.. Charge standby is good. Options availability is perfect. Charging indicator available.
Works really well!
Have been using it for a month now on daily early morning rides. Visibility is great, battery back up is decent too. Worth the money.