- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
- 110 lumen super bright tail light
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
- Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
- FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- Lumen Output: 110
- 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:45 – 17:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30hrs
- Weight: 28g
- Battery: Li-Po
- Low Battery Indicator
- 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight
- Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
Pulse Flash - 7:00h
Flash - 6:00h
Fast Flash - 17:00h
Steady High - 1:45h
Steady Med - 4:00h
Steady Low - 8:30h
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have bought this light for BRM and it's served the purpose very well, light is super bright in night and even on daylight, flashing mode keeps continue more than 17 hours is a plus point for long rides, this is my second purchase of night rider tail light from cyclop, Earlier was nightrider solas250 was also excellent and working well..
Real bright (110 lumens)and has 6 flashing modes.
Good water resistance, ridden in heavy rain with water splashing on the lights. Better choice compared to the basic lights which are hardly visible.
Great light! Go for it
NiteRider Sabre 110 Cycle Tail Light
The Sabre 110 excels in runtime, luminosity and fit. The fact that it can pivot to angle it better is a big plus, charges within an hour and a half and hasn’t died on me ever till now. I use it for about 8 hours a week and that’s the kind of run time I’m looking at for a weekly charging routine. I’ve almost always run it in flash mode and I think its claim of 17hrs runtime in this mode is pretty achievable. Most of all, it feels well built, it’s slim and looks great on the seat post. Definitely worth its price. Oh and if you don’t like the chrome/silver finish (like me) then it’ll easily come off with some WD40 and a firm rub with a micro fibre cloth.
Cycling expenses can quickly add up but safety is something you definitely should not compromise on. That’s why I skipped all the nonsense on other e-commerce sites and went straight for a Niterider light. I didn’t want a basic light because of the rash drivers in my city so I went for something slightly better, the Sabre 110. I am absolutely satisfied with the purchase and the Cyclop team shipped it to me quickly too, as well as answered questions I had regarding other gear. Back to the light, this level of brightness is exactly what you need so motorists see you well in advance. I feel reassured while riding now. My only concern is what to do in case the unit fails. I don’t think local guys will be able to repair it.