• Lumen Output: 900
• 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 60:00hrs
• Charge Time: 2:30 / 4:30hrs
• Weight: 130g
• Battery: Li-Ion
• Low Battery Indicator
• Compact and Lightweight
Low - 11:00h at 200 Lumens
Med - 4:30h at 450 Lumens
High - 2:00h at 900 Lumens
Flash - 11:00h at 900 Lumens
Walk - 60:00h at 30 Lumens
• All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
• 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• High output light using a CREE™ LED at 6000k
• Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount
• Secure on and off-road handlebar mount
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Low battery indicator
• Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
The Lumina™ Micro 900 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Light Head
Internal Li-Ion Battery
Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm
USB Charging Cable
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The only cons is battery running time isn't big.
Special thanks to cyclop team awesome service, NiteRider Lumina™ Micro 900 is very good performance and quality will recommend ❤️
Working as promised till now!! Great light!
The light is great and the mount very easy to set up on bike.
Only thing, it would have been great to have a slightly longer run time with better battery. The mount which connects to the light looks very feeble, have not seen any problems yet though. Overall a good buy.
The Niterider micro 900 lights are LIT AF. They magnificently lights up the tarmac for 3-4am rides. I find the different intensity modes practical especially when alternating between lit to unlit roads and trails in rural and urban areas. Even after a 2 hour ride, the battery has plenty of charge left. On urban roads these lights offers unmatched performance by effectively making you visible to the oncoming traffic.