2021 Model producing 900 brilliant lumens, the NiteRider® Lumina™ Micro 900 is smaller, lighter, and more compact than the original Lumina™ series. Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina™ Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory.
- Lumen Output: 900
- 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 60:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30 / 4:30hrs
- Weight: 130g
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Low Battery Indicator
- Compact and Lightweight
Low - 11:00h at 200 Lumens
Med - 4:30h at 450 Lumens
High - 2:00h at 900 Lumens
Flash - 11:00h at 900 Lumens
Walk - 60:00h at 30 Lumens
- All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- High output light using a CREE™ LED at 6000k
- Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount
- Secure on and off-road handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
- LED Light Head
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm
- USB Charging Cable
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.MISSION
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
This light is very nice
The light delivered did not provide backup as claimed by Niterider. Instead of 2 hour I got 1 hour 10 minutes only. I informed Cyclop and the product were taken back . Since the replacement product was not available they issued refund after two weeks. So before using, remember to test the runtime.
Nice and brightest light that I have ever seen. Beam angle is wide enough to cover the highway road in night. Only glitch is only 2.5 hours backup in full power mode. It should be atleast 4 hours backup w.r.t it's price.
Very impressed by the quality and brightness of this bicycle light. Meets all requirements for riding in the dark streets.
The lumen is super high as expected and the performance will not disappoint at such a price .
Best power but lasting time to short