- 5 Ultra Bright LEDs
- A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
- 100 hours run time
- Budget-friendly quality light
- Eye catching flash mode patterns
- 4 operating modes
- Runs on AAA batteries
- FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
- Lumen Output: 25
- 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 60h
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered
- Weight: 70g
- Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline
- Increased safety with 210° of Visibility
- Budget Friendly Rear Lighting System
- 25 Lumen taillight with Eye Catching Flash Patterns
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Its the best branded light that we can find in the market at the price of unbranded light. Very tough and reliable so far.
This is my second purchase of same light for my second bike….brilliant lights…great visibility
Products is original and very good
Got this couple of weeks back as a replacement.
The one i had earlier was good, however had some battery fit issues.
A decent light, wish it was a bit cheaper.
NiteRider 6.0 SL Cycle Light