Whenever it’s wet outside, reach for C3 Wet Weather Ceramic Lube to keep things running smoothly. Welcome to the future of drivetrain lubrication.
SEE IT IN ACTION
Our C3 Ceramic Wet Lube is a premium bike chain lubricant that creates a ceramic coating for the ultimate chain performance in wet weather conditions.
- Specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet and muddy conditions
- Contains UV dye so that you can check to ensure maximum coverage
- Ceramic coating provides increased drive chain protection
The secret to the C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube is its unique ceramic coating that provides incredible durability and long distance performance on all bicycle chains. The innovative formulation in our chain oil also uses Boron Nitride to ensure ultra low friction for ultimate drive chain efficiency, high performance and durability. The waterproof qualities of Muc-Off C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube also means that your drive chain will excel in the harshest of riding conditions.
Looking for long chain oil service intervals and precision gear changes with super low friction reduction? Look no further. C3 Ceramic Wet Lube is packaged in an ergonomic bottle complete with pipette system for easy use and application. It’s also 95% biodegradable and is ideal for Road, Cyclocross and MTB.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO I NEED TO WIPE THE EXCESS OF MY CHAIN STRAIGHT AWAY OR LEAVE ON?
For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT LUBE?
It all depends on what you are riding and what condition you will be riding in, we have written a handy blog on this here!
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE STANDARD BIO LUBES AND THE C3 CERAMIC LUBES?
The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.
- Ideal chain lubricant for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Excels in wet, muddy conditions
- Contains Boron Nitrides for efficiency
- Creates Ceramic coating for chain protection
- Ultra long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for accurate, easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application
- Ensure drive chain area is dry
- Apply a moderate amount of C3 Ceramic Wet Chain lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion
- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- Wipe away any excess chain lube