A holder for attaching a smartphone to the handlebar of a bicycle or the like. Clamp specifications that allow the holder to be attached and detached with a single touch.
- Vertical and horizontal rotation 360 ° without tools.
- It is fixed at 3 points and does not interfere with the side buttons.
- It can be installed with confidence with the lock mechanism.
- One-touch removable clamp makes it easy to install and remove.
Smartphone mountable size
- 55 to 85 mm
- 123 ~ 170 mm
- 6-18 mm
- Manufacturer's suggested
- Resin / aluminum
- Corresponding clamp diameter
- 22mm ~ 35mm
- Maximum mounting weight
- 300 grams
- Product weight
- 181 grams
- Height: 115 mm
Width: 190 mm
Thickness: 105 mm
Precautions / Restrictions / Installation of telephone, etc.
- Maximum mounting accessory weight is up to 300 grams
- There is no waterproof function to protect the mobile phone from rain. If you use it in the rain, your mobile phone may get wet and break down. Please take waterproof measures at your own risk. It has been verified that it can be operated even in a sealable plastic bag such as a zip lock.
- Be sure to use a silicon band. Although it is designed with a lock mechanism that holds the mobile phone firmly and does not open accidentally, it cannot withstand the large impact that occurs when you forget to set the lock, drive on rough roads, or climb over steps on the road. Please be careful and drive at the slowest speed depending on the situation. Even if the mobile phone falls off the holder body, we will not be liable for any damages. Please use this product at your own risk.
- Depending on the model of each manufacturer, the positions of the mounted camera, speaker, earphone jack, button, etc. are different, so not all telephone functions can be used on the holder.
- The mounting size varies depending on the user, such as using only the phone or using a protective case. The hook at the tip of the wing has a function that can be replaced and adjusted by the user, so be sure to adjust the size to be installed and used by the user before starting use.
- The clamp from the side of the phone is designed to exert a considerable amount of force, but because it is made of resin, it may break if it deteriorates over time due to ultraviolet rays. Always pay attention to the wearing condition of your mobile phone.
Cautions / Restrictions / Installation of the main body, etc.
- For the quick clamp, first adjust the clamp force with the adjustment screw at the base, and then tilt the lock lever. You can tighten the screws after tilting the lever to install it, but you may not be able to obtain sufficient tightening torque and the holder may wobble during use.
- When the lever is tilted down and clamped, make sure that the holder is pulled into the main body to the full adjustment bolt. If the bolt is floating, it cannot be clamped firmly.
- When raising the lever, do not just hang your nails, but use the pad of your finger. Since the lever is closed with a strong force, there is a risk that the claws will come off.
- In places where brake or shift wires are installed along the handlebar, such as road drop bars, the clamps may apply excessive force to the cable and crush the outer cable. We recommend avoiding cables as much as possible.
- It cannot be attached to handlebars or seatposts with irregular cross sections that are not perfect circles.
- We are not responsible for theft of equipment while the bicycle is parked due to easy removal. When parking the bicycle, please remove it by yourself and bring it with you.
- It is very dangerous to operate a mobile phone while driving because it is prohibited by law. Also, staring at the screen for a long time may lead to an accident due to carelessness in the forward direction. Please comply with the law and use and operate your mobile phone at your own risk.
If you need mobile holder … go for this .. it will be use-full
Awesome product, excellent built quality and above all very versatile and looks good fitted on bike .