With up to 75 lumens, this little light will help keep you seen, day or night. The KTV Pro uses 2 powerful red LEDs and a custom engineered reflector to provides over 270° of visibility. Five different modes have you covered, from a low steady on, all the way to a powerful daytime flash. Easy USB-charging comes via an integrated plug, simply pop off the rear cover and plug your light right into any standard USB port and you’re charging, no cable needed. The tool free mount fits round seat posts or aero posts, letting you swap the light between your trusty commuter and your race-bred steed.
- Wide-angle lens that provides over 270° of visibility
- co-molded construction is super light, yet durable
- Easy 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes
- 5 lighting modes, 2 in steady and 3 in flashing
- Rubber mounting strap allows for mounting on shorter seatposts
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go
- Compatible with aero seatposts
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from heavy downpours
- Integrated USB plug means you don’t need to carry a charging cable – full charging takes ~3 hours
- Size - 75 Lumens
- Country of Origin - Taiwan
The light is best in this price range, 75 lumen is more then enough for a short ride of about 20-30 kms. The light has different modes and battery life is unbelievably amazing, kudos to Lezyne. Thank you cyclop.
Very good brightness and exceptionally long battery
Lezyne KTV Pro Drive Rear Light - 75 Lumens
The light has a decent lumens and a decent battery life . What I don’t like is the charging port it has , a bit cumbersome.
For overall a decent buy . Better than the stupid light I bought earlier from you guys - which did not last even 3 months , inspite of it being double the price .