Perhaps a little confusing at first glance, this bracket turns out to be a brilliant idea of the clever heads at Lezyne. With it you seem to have an infinite number of possibilities to combine a bike computer, GPS receiver or action camera on your bike. The assembly is done directly in front of the stem using the supplied screws and struts. So everything is central and you always have the important information in view. Now, thanks to the various adapters, you can attach compatible devices to it. All conceivable variants are possible. The very detailed and clear installation instructions give you important tips and extensive help. Another advantage of this bracket is that space is created on the handlebar, which can be used for other equipment.
- Material: Composite matrix construction with aluminum arms
- Assembly: directly on the stem screws
- Compatibility: Lezyne computer with X-Lock attachment, cameras with GoPro® mount
- Color: Black
- Weight: 104gm
Scope of delivery:
- 2x fastening struts
- 2x stem screws M5 x 35 mm
- 2x stem screws M5 x 40 mm
- X-Lock attachment
- GoPro® adapter
- Various small parts and screws
- Installation instructions
Note 1: All bike computers, action cameras, lights and bike components shown are for illustration purposes only and are not included in the scope of delivery.
Note 2: Direct X-Lock Mounting System Not compatible with all stems. Please see installation manual for stem compatibility.
- Size - Std.
- Country of Origin - Taiwan
Not fixed it on my cycle so not get any idea about that product