The best power training workout available. That’s the promise of the Kinetic Rock and Roll Smart Control. It’s the only smart electronic trainer that allows your bike to move with you for a more realistic road feel AND a stronger core. Our system delivers an immersive experience in the saddle, with efficient, targeted workouts and ride simulations that bring you up mountains and past your expectations.
It’s not one thing. It’s everything. A massive flywheel providing a realistic road feel, app-controlled resistance, super-quiet operation, accurate and reproducible data and the ability to make it all work for you on any bluetooth connected device with a world of training possibilities with apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift and Trainerroad. All in one box and backed by the cycling industry’s best warranty. So what do you say – are you ready to Rock and Roll?
- Every Smart Control Trainer purchase includes a FREE 6-month subscription for the Kinetic Fit power-training app.
- Download Kinetic Fit app for iOS
- Download Kinetic Fit app for Android
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes. Bikes with a rear thru-axle will require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter for use on any trainer.
- Works with Zwift and Trainerroad on Bluetooth-connected smart phones, tablets and laptops.
- Kinetic skewer included
- Recommended Kinetic accessories: Riser Ring and Trainer Mat
- Patented frame mimics real-road movement
- Frame fits 22 inch to 29 inch wheels
- Large diameter roller
- Pairs with devices using Bluetooth Smart™
- The Sufferfest videos and workouts
- Complete data access and control - Kinetic Fit app safely and securely send your workout data to Apple Health, Google Fit, Strava, Training Peaks, MapMyFitness and other health data services.
- Full Apple/Android integration
- Video streaming
- Comprehensive training plans
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame + two years on resistance unit
- Massive flywheel
- Real-time training/data via Kinetic Fit app (works with with AirPlay, Chromecast, Apple Watch, Google Wear, Mio Heart Rate Sensors, and many more devices.)
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain
- Compatible with third-party training tools