The ultimate one-piece bar/stem systems call for an elite level mount that positions your computer out-front and your light or camera hidden underneath and aero. Rock solid camera mount position improves video quality by removing camera shake.
The K-EDGE Wahoo Integrated Handlebar System (IHS) Combo Mount is a sleek, secure combo mount for your integrated bars and Wahoo cycling computer. The mount is made to fit both your bike computer as well as a camera or light using a GoPro style underneath mount. Featuring 7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning, the mount is lightweight and comes in an anodized black finish. The mount is made to fit all Wahoo cycling computers.
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem
- Pro level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning
- Lifetime warranty. CNC Machined. Black Anodized
- Wahoo approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs
- Combo- Computer and GoPro style camera/light compatible
- M5 hardware included. If smaller bolt required, use 8.4mm washer to ensure secure fit.
- All Wahoo cycling computers.
- Most Canyon integrated handlebar-stem systems (not compatible with Canyon H36 integrated bar). **M4x20mm 0.7 thread pitch hardware not included.**
- Combo Adapter (K13-580-BLK) is NOT compatible and will void lifetime warranty.
- All IHS mounts must be installed using one of the three round screw holes AND the elongated mounting slot. Failure to do so will void the lifetime warranty.
- All IHS mounts must be directly mounted to the handlebar without the use of shims or adapters.
- Installation of an IHS mount in any orientation that is not following the above guidelines will void the K-EDGE lifetime warranty.
Chosen by the Best. Made by Us.
K-EDGE has machined a reputation for quality, precision, and performance out of a block of aluminum. Found on the bikes of more than half the Tour de France peloton, K-EDGE is the leader in cycling computer mounts, light and camera mounts, chain catchers, and more.
K-EDGE’s unique advantage is its ability to quickly and efficiently turn cyclist’s most urgent product needs into reality. Born in 2009 from the need for an efficient Chain Catcher, K-EDGE continues to turn out Pro Tour level product to solve cycling’s modern challenges.
K-EDGE’s unique advantage is its parent company, Ace Co. Precision Tools, and its facility of world-class engineers, machinists and cyclists. Yes, Cyclists. Based in Boise, Idaho, K-EDGE enjoys an ideal cycling setting for the company lunch ride and product testing. It is here, on bikes in the backyard-mountains, that new product ideas are born and the work begins. There is no magic- Just a block of aluminum, hard work, learned skill and a whole lot of pride.
Perfectly does the job for my bike