A World Cup proven, high boiling brake fluid that’ll keep your brakes firing hard on the biggest and nastiest of Alpine descents.
Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid will guarantee beautiful brakes all the way from the chair lift to the bar. It has a super-high boiling point to keep brakes sharp and fade-free and will perform well on the longest, nastiest of Alpine descents.
Tested at World Cup downhill races and white-knuckle summer Morzine laps, Dot 5 works with Dot 3 , 4 and 5.1 Glycol-Ether based fluid systems.
Don’t forget. Brake Fluid is good but it won’t work with badly bled brakes, rubbish rotors and pooped pads. Always keep your brakes tip top so Brake Fluid can work its magic.
Note-Not suitable for Dot5 silicone based or mineral oil based systems.
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 269°C
- Wet boiling point of 187°C
- Stable through a wide temperature range resulting in consistent brake feel and performance
- Doesn’t cause “brake fade” or “pumping”
- Country of Origin-United Kingdom
How to (Direction for Use):
- Always follow individual brake manufactures instructions for the correct brake oil changing procedure.
- If you are unsure of your technical ability to follow the procedure correctly, consult a qualified bicycle mechanic.
- Do not apply to tyre tread surface, brake pads or braking surfaces. Slick surfaces aren’t the aim of the game here!
- Dot oil can damage paintwork and must be washed off with water immediately. It’s also important to keep the container tightly sealed to avoid the absorption of moisture.