Juice Lubes was born in the UK - a brand that grew out of the need to alleviate stiction from grubby DH forks. In less than five years they have grown in to a global brand, with one of the broadest high performance lubricant ranges on the market, including cleaners and fluids - all designed and manufactured in the UK. Founder Will Miles says, "I don't think any other brand offers the same range of products that we do and we are the newest lube brand to the party - as far as I know." Juice Lube's aim? To keep you lubed up so you can ride as hard as you can while having fun.
Dirt Juice Boss is the guv’nor on grime. It’s a powerful and no nonsense chain cleaner that’ll bring your buggered bits back to brilliant in no time. The Boss goes straight on to grimy chains, cassettes and jockey wheels and issues filth its P45. In fact, it’ll work on any bits on your bike that are properly caked with grease and grime. Boss is designed to be a more powerful cleaner than Dirt Juice Super, our classic cleaner, and brewed for the grottiest of grime.
How To (Direction for Use)
Start by rinsing your ride with clean water. You can apply Dirt Juice Boss using a Dirty Little Scrubber chain bath, paint it on with a brush or fill a shallow container and dip your bits in. Leave Boss to soak for 5 minutes… Just long enough to make a cuppa.
Once the Boss has soaked for a couple of minutes, give your drive train a good scrubbing with a soft brush. For best results always agitate the areas to be cleaned with a brush after application to help loosen soil and drivetrain grime.
Finally, rinse with fresh water and reapply chain lube.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Complete drivetrain cleaning solution.
- Fast acting powerful formula.
- Safely emulsifies drivetrain grime and contaminants.
- Leaves a clean residue free surface once rinsed with fresh water.
- Can be applied by brush, trigger spray, or used in a chain cleaning tool.
- Out performs more traditional drivetrain cleaning products.
- Safe for use on metals, plastics, rubber, anodised and painted surfaces.
- Does not damage seals.