Tough and long lasting, Bearing Juice is a water-battling low temperature grease for bits that need to move in all weathers.
Bearing Juice is a tough-as-nails grease that’s designed specifically for bicycle use. It’s for all your bits with bearings – such as headsets, bottom brackets and hubs.
When your bearings start spinning, BJ will kick in and release its magical lubricating juice whilst also battling moisture and keep your bike running sweeter for longer. It’ll fight back moisture, it’s tough against jet washing and it’ll guarantee more time on the trails and less time in the workshop.
“Tenacious grease that’s as suited to contact points as it is to bearings.” – Road.cc.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Specifically formulated to offer extreme water wash out resistance and to prevent water ingress to bearings.
- A high density adhesive grease with excellent sealing properties.
- Reduces friction.
- Reduces wear.
- Excellent corrosion protection due to specifically selected additives.
- Extreme pressure lubricity additives.
- Designed specifically for low speed applications, hubs, BB’s, Headests, Pivot Bearings, Pedals.
- Extensively tested in the marine environment to ensure the highest quality and best possible performance.
- Country of Origin-United Kingdom