Jagwire’s Pro Internal Routing Tool simplifies routing through a frame, using powerful magnets to safely and easily guide cables, housing, and e-shift wires.
- A retractable, flexible magnet can be inserted into the receiving end of an internal cable run to find the magnetic adapter and easily pull it through.
- Adapters for inner cables, hydraulic hose, and Di2 e-Tube wires are included.
- The adapters nest neatly inside tool body when not in use.
|WST050||Black||Pro Internal Routing Tool||Reinforced Plastic||1|
Internal Routing Tool
- The main body is made using a high quality, lightweight, and durable reinforced plastic. Its compact shape makes it simple to use, and the self-contained design makes storage easy when not in use..
Includes Adapter Fittings
- Cleverly stored within the tool, fittings are included to provide routing solutions for inner cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and e-Tube electronic shift wires. A flexible lead wire with magnetic end is included to simplify even the most difficult routing challenges.
High Strength Primary Magnet
- This powerful magnet is used to guide magnetic items through the frame. By holding the primary magnet against the outside of the frame wall, its magnetic field will draw the object toward it.
Flexible Secondary Magnet
- The secondary magnet can be inserted directly into the frame to attract magnetic items. Stored within the tool when not in use, its flexible design allows it reach inside and retrieve objects from hard to access places.