Jagwire Elite Link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention-grabbing looks. Available in six eye-catching colors, they’re designed to improve any bike’s performance and appearance. 2x Elite Link Shift Kits are spec’d for use on road or mountain bikes that use both a front and rear derailleur.
The housing uses a series of aluminum links to provide a compressionless system for precise shifting performance. But unlike typical compressionless housing, its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also lighter than traditional linear strand shift housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners, and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple
- Ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction
- Durable aluminum housing won’t kink or rust and is 20% lighter than typical shift housing
- Includes enough housing and end caps for a bike with both a front and rear derailleur, with split (non-continuous) cable housing
- Bikes with continuous housing and/or extra-large frames may need additional links and/or liners; service parts are available separately
- Limited edition gray color is available for 2021
ALLOY - interconnecting alloy links around Slick-Lube liners
Aluminum, Lightweight, Lubricated
An alternative to traditional compressionless housing, this system is made of nesting alloy pieces that protect the liner. Although this housing is typically more expensive, it has several advantages including increased flexibility, reduced weight and increased durability. Both shift and brake housings use identical Slick-Lube liners and interconnecting alloy pieces.
STS-EL - pre-stretched, highly polished, uncoated slick stainless steel spiral-bound cables
Polished Ultra-Slick Stainless Steel
These ultra-slick stainless cables deliver the ultimate low-friction performance. Rather than using a coating, the Elite Ultra-Slick cables are polished to an even higher level than our Pro Slick cables. Compatible with any housing and lubricant, these Elite level cables deliver incredibly accurate, smooth performance.
|Housing Construction||Aluminum Links with Slick-Lube Liner|
|Housing Length||2060mm maximum (additional links and liners available separately to extend length)|
|Compatibility||SRAM®/Shimano® Road and Mountain|
|Front Cable Length||2300mm|
|Rear Cable Length||2300mm|