For Shimano® compatible HG/UG/IG chains
When opening and riveting chain links, the IceToolz chain tool firmly holds the bicycle chain. This is thanks to a fold-down hook that keeps the chain link in position after having inserted the chain. Thanks to an ergonomic handle with anti-slip knobs and a built-in recess, the chain tool lies perfectly in your hands, whereas the long lever allows for easy use – even when working on wide chains.
- Perfect for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed chains
- Product Dimensions : 11.1 x 5.2 x 1.5cm
- Weight : 0.095kg
- Color : Silver
- Material : Cr-Mo Steel
At Lifu Bicycle
Icetoolz are always trying to make life easier.
For Icetoolz, they try to imagine that nearly everyone doesn’t understand how to maintain the parts of a bicycle. For most of the time, this is the case, luckily for you, Icetoolz have the exact tools and guides for the ones you need.
For other experts, they have the tools for every detail, whether it is your brakes or other parts of your bicycle, we all have it.
Icetoolz's Quality Policy
- Developing & Innovating: Develop new products & improve production process continuously
- Quality Supreme: Quality Priority
- Consistent Improvement: Communication & review keep quality strength
- Customer Satisfaction: Provide excellent products & services to satisfy customers
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great experience, fast service good price
I have tried lot of product but in this price range this is a best product I have received from the cyclop
This is a must have tool, the product quality is good. It is compact and handy, have been using it for a while with my Shimano 10 sp chain.
A professional tool for chain replacement. Small and compact.
Works great on shimano chains, can be used to service chain as well as replace chain.