Created for daily training and competition, GU Energy Gel packs energy-dense calories in a portable packet to help sustain energy demands of any duration or activity. The 100-calorie packet contains carbohydrates (maltodextrin and fructose) that use non-competing pathways to help maximize carbohydrate absorption and utilization while diminishing stomach distress.
- Sodium, the primary electrolyte lost in sweat, aids in hydration by maintaining water balance. The branched-chain amino acids (leucine, valine, isoleucine) may reduce mental fatigue and decrease muscle damage.
- ELECTROLYTES Maintain water balance and aid in optimum hydration. CARBOHYDRATES Deliver ready-to-use energy and delay bonking by sparing glycogen.
- AMINO ACIDS Reduce mental fatigue and decrease muscle damage.
- CAFFEINE Enhances performance by increasing focus and concentration and decreasing perceived effort during exercise.
- Quantity :24 Pack / 8 Pack
- Serving Size :32 gm
- Veg/Non Veg : Vegetarian
- Type : Pre & Post Workout
- Sub-Type : Pre Workout
- Supplement Type : Energy Gels
- Gender : Unisex
- Goal : Improve Endurance
How to use
- TRAINING: Eat one GU 15 minutes before and then one GU every 30 to 45 minutes during training.
- RACING: Eat one GU 45 minutes before the start, one GU 15 minutes before the start, and then one GU every 30 to 45 minutes during the race.
- Always wash down GU with a few gulps of GU Electrolyte Brew® or water.
- And, as a guideline, drink 20-24 ounces of fluid per hour throughout training and racing.
The packaging of the original product isnt great.
Superb experience with cyclop