- COMPACT PRECISION. Giant ToolShed TorqLite is an integrated torque tool with two separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm torque values. This compact design including six bits is the most versatile portable torque tool in the market. The slim pen shape design can easily be carried in a jersey pocket or hydration pack, so you can make sure every screw on your bike is at the precise torque value to eliminate damaging carbon components.
- Integrated compact design includes six bits, easily carry in a jersey pocket
- Two separate scales, 2-6 and 4-8 Nm torque values, simply locate, No presets or adjustments required
- Allen bits: 2.5/3/4/5/6mm; Torx bits: T25/T30; Slot type; Slot Head: #4
- Lightweight, durable all-aluminum construction
Giant Toolshed Torqlite
Good product and great build quality. Only thing is , its not conventional torque wrench which will click when you reach the torque value , every time you will need to see the values written on the product. The Hex bits are really good and perfect size. Even it has the magnetic attachment at front, so that the bits don't get loose.
Its really a good and sturdy product , build quality is strong and the bits are really good , and yes it has the magnetized end so the bits stay intact.
Just I can't figure out how to use the Torque adjustment , like anyone can tell how can we set the torque adjustment for 2,4,6,8 Nm values ! that part is really confusing , even I tried to tighten , but it never clicks !
Please if anyone has the idea , do help