- SMARTER SEEING. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 and Recon HL900 increase the SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter.
- SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed*
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night
- Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen**
- ANSI-Standard certified lumens and runtime
- Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
- *For the best results, pair your Recon Light SpeedBeam mode through Giant RideSense (or another speed sensor) and not a GPS.
- **Pairing your Recon 1600 or 900 Headlight with a Garmin head unit will limit the ability of other accessories to pair with the head unit and may limit the features of your Recon Headlight.
Smart (450LM with flash output in Day) 24hrs; (450LM with steady output at Night) 2.8hrs, Flash (100LM) 50hrs