A Mountain Bike or Off-Road Bike incorporates features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrains. These typically include distinctly sturdy wheels, powerful brakes and much more for climbing steep grades.
- Sizes: 43 cms & 47 cms
- Frame: Alloy Hardtail
- Front Suspension: Alloy Suspension Fork
- Shifters: Shimano EF500 3 X 7 Speed / Microshift TS38-7
- Crankset: Steel 24X34X42T, 17cm
- BB Set: Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ500, 14-28T 7 Speed / Steel 14-28T 7Speed
- Pedals: Wellgo PP / Neco PP
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY500 / Microshift FD-M20
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300D / Microshift RD-M21L
- Wheels: Alloy Double Wall 36H Rims
- Tires: Wanda 70 X5.3 cms
- Seat Post: Alloy 2.72 X 30 cm
- Handlebar: Alloy 66 cm,
- Stem: Alloy Thread less, 9 cm Ext.
- Headset: Steel 1-1/8 Thread less
- Brakeset: JAK 7 Mechanical Disc Brakes (Right Hand Brake Lever for Rear Brake)
- Front Wheel & Seat post with QR
How to Assemble
Click the below image to see how to assemble your Firefox Mountana V 29
Firefox Warranty Policy
All Firefox bikes are sold exclusively through our network of authorized Dealers, who we entrust with professional assembly and service of your Bikes.
Firefox Bikes Warrants each new Firefox Frame, fork and original component part of the bike against defects in the workmanship and materials.
- The Bike Frame
- Fork (Rigid & Suspension) & rear Suspension
- All original Components and accessories, except consumable such as tires and Inner tubes.
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Improper Assembly
- Improper Follow-up Maintenance
- Installation of components, parts or Accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Bike as sold.
- Damage or Failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover.
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, only to the owner, and is not transferable. Transportation cost and labour charges incurred in the replacement of parts are not covered under this warranty.
Firefox Bikes is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Any claims under this warranty must be made through an authorized Firefox Dealer.
Original Proof of purchase is required.
Caution: The following exclusion applies to all models
This warranty doesn’t apply to any unit that has been abused, misused, altered by component parts substitution or used for rental or any other commercial uses, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, bicycle moto-cross, dirt biking or similar activities as all units are not designed or intended for such purposes or usage.
Please Note: Neon Colours
Neon colours let our bikes really stand out. Nevertheless, please be aware that neon colours may lose part of their intensity when exposed to direct sunlight over a longer period.
Therefore, we suggest not to expose the bikes unnecessarily to direct sunlight.
Should the bikes be on display, it is recommended either to use UV sun protection foil for the display windows or not to put them directly at the sunny place.
We ask for your understanding that warranty does not apply to colour fading.
About Firefox Bikes
Firefox Bikes is an Indian company that designs and manufactures a range of cycles for different terrains. With headquarters in Delhi, Firefox produces cycles, accessories and bike components which are available in multiple stores across India.
In April 2004, Shiv Inder Singh and Pradeep Merhrotra established Firefox Bikes, by importing a range of bicycles into the Indian Market. In the same year, the company launched its first bike station in Delhi and eventually expanded outlets. Firefox Bikes partnered with Trek and began selling Trek bicycles in India, catering to the premium cycle buyers in the market.
In It then successfully manufactured and launched cycles under its own brand. In 2014, Firefox Bikes collaborate with Warner Bros and launched co-branded cycles for kids. The cycles included famous superheroes like Batman, Tom & Jerry and Tweety.
In 2015, Hero Cycles acquired Firefox Bikes as it had potential to tap a larger part of the society in the premium cycling category. However, Firefox Bikes remains to be an individual entity under Hero Cycles. At present, there are more than 5 company-owned outlets and over 200 franchised outlets all over India.