70 Lumens | 1* AAA Battery | Battery Included
Fenix HL10 LED Headlamp - 2016 Edition
Brilliant Hands-Free Lighting
Perfect for joggers and other everyday users, the Fenix HL10 LED Headlamp is a compact and capable light source for anyone who needs to keep their hands free. Less than 3 inches in length, this pint-sized illuminator uses a powerful Phillip LXZ2-5770 LED to generate up to 70 Lumens of stunning brightness that can throw as far as 30 meters, all while running on just a single AAA battery. The HL10 also features two dimmer outputs of 30 Lumens and 4 Lumens, allowing it to cover a wider range of lighting needs, from illuminating your walking path to reading a map. The headlamp even features a specialized rotating optical lensthat allows its user to choose between more even floodlighting and more focused spotlighting to better fit their needs.
The HL10 was created with the user's needs as top priority, designed to be as long-lasting as it is easy to use. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the headlamp is incredibly durable, able to withstand impacts from as high as 1 meter and able to be submerged under 2 meters of water without damage. Internally, the light features reverse polarity protection, safeguarding it from damage caused by improperly installed batteries. The light's straightforward single switch interface makes it easy to operate using just one hand and its convenient tilt mechanism allows the light to rotate up to 180° vertically, allowing for adjustable lighting angles. The HL10's comfortable nylon headband is extremely breathable and can be easily adjusted to just about any head size. Whether you're going for a late night run or just want a hands-free lighting option, the Fenix HL10 LED Headlamp is the light for you!
- Body made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Specialized rotating optical lens allows for adjustment between floodlighting and spotlighting
- Headlamp able to rotate 180° vertically for a customizable lighting angle
- Single body switch allows for easy one-hand operation
- Press and hold switch for 0.5 seconds to activate or deactivate light
- Click switch while light is ON to cycle between outputs
- Comfortable headband is breathable and easily adjustable
- Digitally regulated output ensures constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Tail stand capability for hands-free candle lighting
- 1 x Alkaline AAA Battery
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Key Ring
- LED: Phillip LXZ2-5770 LED
- Power Source: 1 x AAA Battery (Alkaline or Ni-MH) (Alkaline Included)
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Ni-MH AAA):
- High - 70 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium - 30 Lumens - 3 Hours 10 Min.
- Low - 4 Lumens - 26 Hours
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Alkaline AAA):
- High - 70 Lumens - 40 Min.
- Medium - 30 Lumens - 2 Hours 30 Min.
- Low - 4 Lumens - 24 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 30 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 229 cd
- Length - 2.76" (70 mm)
- Width - 1.02" (26 mm)
- Height - 0.91" (23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g)
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REVIEW BY ONE OF THE EXPERTS!
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x AAA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Key Ring, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Throw Distance (Max):||30m|
|LED:||Samsung LXZ2 5770|
|Product Dimensions:||5.44" (L) x 2.68" (W) x 1.35" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Descriptive Video for the Fenix HL10 :