880 Lumens | USB Rechargeable Bicycle Light | 1* 18650 Battery Included
- Features a Cree XM-L2 T6 LED
- 880 Max lumen output
- Uses supplied 18650 rechargeable battery
Fenix BC21R, an integrated yet versatile rechargeable bike light, delivers max 880-lumen neutral white light. The soundly reasonable four output modes plus Flash enrich the cycling activities and side red light ensures the riding safety. Moreover, quick-release bike mount makes it easier to mount or dismount the light. The feasibility to change battery gives the access to command runtime and prolong the lifespan of the bike light. This well-designed bike light goes anywhere for any activity, it commits to diversify your bike lifestyle and enhance your every ride such as road racing, bicycle riding and urban commuting.
1. The Flash mode will flash at 380 lumens and 100 lumens alternately.
2. The bike light is equipped with red side lights, it will be activated simultaneously by default. This side red light will be constant-on as the main light on and flashing red when main light flashes.
3. The above-mentioned parameters (lab tested by Fenix using one Fenix ARB-L2-2300 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery) are approximate and may vary between the bike lights, batteries and environments.
*The runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time. The runtime can be longer when uses 18650 battery of larger capacity.
◎ Uses one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with better color rendition
◎ Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries
◎ Optimized Dual Distance Beam System
◎ Micro USB direct charging
◎ Built-in over-charge, over-discharge protection
◎ Battery Level Indication
◎ Low power warning reminds when battery replacement needed
◎ Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
◎ New-type quick-release bike mount for easy and secure adjustment of the light direction
◎ Four brightness levels and one flashing mode
◎ Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
◎ Made of aluminum alloy with excellent heat dissipation design
◎ Waterproof to IPX-6 standard
1. BC21R bike light
2. Fenix ARB-L2-2300 rechargeable Li-ion battery
3. BC21R bike mount
4. USB charging cable
5. Bike mounting shim
6. Bike mounting strap
7. Spare O-ring
8. User manual
9. Warranty card
Mounting and Dismounting
1. Bike Mount: First loop the bike mounting strap (without LOGO) around the bike mount (small opening), and place the bike mount on the handlebar with small opening in front, then loop the other end of the bike mounting strap around the bike mount (big opening) with the LOGO upwards, adjust as the size of the handlebar.
2. Headlight Mount: Slide the headlight into the mount until an audible “click” is heard.
3. Adjust the angle of the headlight: Twist the headlight left and right, the bike mount can be rotated about 30°.
4. Headlight Dismount: Press the plectrum at the tail of the headlight, and pull back the headlight to dismount the headlight.
5. Bike Mount Dismount: Pull out the bike mounting strap (with LOGO) from the bike mount (big opening).
Note: The bike light is applicable in bike handlebars diameter between 20mm-35mm.
1. The bike light is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the light directly into the eyes.
2. Avoid touching the metal parts of the Bike light as LED lights accumulate heat when powered up.
3. Waterproof to IPX-6, the bike light can be used in humid conditions but not for water immersion.
4. Please keep it out of the reach of children.
5. Disassemble the sealed parts may cause damage to the bike light and will void the warranty.
6. Please store the bike light in cool, dry and well-ventilated areas if it will not be used for an extended period of time. And recharge the bike light if it has not been used for an extended period of time.
Night Riding Tips
1. Never ride alone.
2. Always let someone know where you are.
3. Wear a helmet and reflective clothing.
4. Take auxiliary lights and emergency supplies
5. Make sure the headlight, bike mount and the other accessories are securely fastened.