With the interactive wheel-on roller trainer Tuo, Elite and Adriano Design combine the Italian passion for style, elegance and design with high indoor training performance.
Featuring an elegant, black steel frame, brushed aluminium and two robust beechwood legs, the Tuo trainer is an efficient training tool and a stylish piece of furniture in Italian style in one.
Compact, easy-to-use and quiet, Elite Tuo is a totally interactive home trainer with automatic resistance adjustment and a built-in power meter to measure your watt output with an accuracy of +/- 3.0%. Therefore, the Tuo uses an algorithm developed by Elite in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics ITWM in Germany. Power Meter Link (PML) even allows you to pair the power meter of your bike with the turbo trainer for more precise information.
As a rear wheel based roller trainer, the Tuo relies on the proven Elastogel roller. This material is specifically developed by Elite and allows for improved tyre grip, which reduces friction losses and noise. In addition, the trainer is compatible with almost any type of bike. It accommodates wheels up to 29” and MTBs with a modern BOOST standard axle (12 x 148 mm).
• Interactive trainer with built-in power meter (accuracy +/-3.0%)
• Power Meter Link (PML): Allows for the use of your bike’s power meter
• Speed and cadence measurement (protocols PWR (power), S&C (speed & cadence))
• Computer controlled resistance via ANT+ or Bluetooth
• Foldable frame for easy transport and space-saving storage
• Interaction with app, software, Windows computers, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
• Drivetrain: wheel-on
• Resistance: magnetic, electronically controlled
• Resistance levels: no levels
• Max. simulated incline: 10%
• Max. braking power: 1250 watts (at 40 km/h), 2050 watts (at 60 km/h)
• Dimensions: approx. 680 x 690 x 410 mm (unfolded); approx. 430 x 315 x 560 mm (folded)
• Weight: approx. 10.3 kg
• Rear axle compatibility:
• 130-135 x 5 mm quick release
• 142 x 12 mm thru axle
• 148 x 12 mm thru axle (BOOST)
• For 24”-29” wheels
• Wireless ANT+ (FE-C, power & speed & cadence)
• Bluetooth (FTMS, power & speed & cadence)
In the box:
• Elite Tuo roller trainer
• Mains adapter
• Adapter for QR and thru axle
• Free Elite App My E-Training subscription for 12 months
My E-Training App:
The Elite Tuo is compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors. The Elite App My E-Training (free access for 12 months included) gives you full control over your training – choose the route or the training programme and the Elite Tuo will change the resistance accordingly. My E-Training includes: My RealVideo, Base Training, Training Test, Map Routing, Multiple User System, Video Playlist and Share Results. Besides, the app allows you to easily analyse data like power, cadence, speed, time and distance. Data is transferred via ANT+ (Fe-C) or Bluetooth. You can also use other apps that are compatible with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ protocols, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap Trainer, Trainerroad or Bkool.
• My RealVideo: Train with RealVideos by Elite and download My RealVideos from other users for free
• Base Training: Training with constant power output, based on resistance levels and with preset programmes
• Training Test: Creates an individual, one-month indoor training programme based on an evaluation test
• Map Routing: Creates routes in any part of the world based on Google Maps
• Multiple User System: The app can be used by multiple users on a single device
• Easy creation of training programmes: new graph editor to easily set new programmes
• Video Playlist: Creates a playlist with videos for your training session
• Share Results: You can save, export (CSV - Comma Separated Values, Strava Tcx format) and share all performance data in social networks to monitor your performance