Product description Elite Fly Team DSM 550ml Water Bottle
FLY TEAM is the lightest 550 ml sports bottle available worldwide. The FLY TEAM is the water bottle used by the most important WorldTour, Professional, Continental and Triahtlon racing teams in 2020.
- Its record 54 grams-only weight (550ml) is achieved through its variable thicknesses, which also makes it very soft and easy to squeeze to deliver an exceptional water flow rate with minimum effort.
Used by the best WorldTour teams:
- The FLY TEAM bottle range stemmed from the need to adapt the innovative, super-racing FLY series with our teams’ distinctive, premium cycling clothing, logos and overall design.
It is no coincidence that the Elite FLY bottles are today the world’s most used racing bidons among Pro teams.
- Collaborating with the best champions worldwide gives us the magic opportunity to exchange views with the athletes and, by doing so, improve and achieve those rigorous top-level performance requirements every single time with our products.
Extreme liquid flow delivery:
- We´re proud to supply the world´s most important Pro Teams with our technical water bottle.
- FLY TEAM´s ergonomic cap with wider push-pull nozzle and wider mouth ensures an extremely higher liquid flow compared to traditional racing bidons. The bottle´s incredibly soft body contributes to the high-flow delivery. Just lightly squeeze the bottle to begin liquid flow.
- This is a key factor in order to obtain simple and effective hydration during the ride.
Less material, more performance:
The Elite FLY bottles stand out for their sporty design, accurately thought to meet key requirements in the cycling community – that is, trimming bike weight as much as possible, and get hydrated as quick as possible.
- That’s why our R&D Team worked hard to achieve variable thicknesses in the bottle body making it thicker on the top and at the bottom and way softer and thinner around the middle so that you can squeeze it very easily.
- These features make FLY Teams perfect for racing – in fact, the bottle ensures an exceptional grip while guaranteeing double water flow rate with minimum effort.
- Variable thicknesses also contribute in helping us reduce the amount of plastic materials without affecting the product’s technical features. In fact, less material equals less weight, and FLY Teams bidons are indeed up to 30% lighter than any other water bottle available worldwide.
- This bottle is manufactured using innovative odorless, soft and resistant plastic materials, which is the result of a 3-year study conducted with several Universities research centers.
- FLY TEAM is food-safe according to EC and FDA provisions, BPA-free, and 100% recyclable.
- Our FLY TEAM water bottle range boast a distinctive racing design, developed to ensure great stability in the bottlecage and easy insertion and extraction while -cycling.
- The FLY TEAM bottle compact shape makes it easy to use even with smaller frames.
- Standard diameter makes FLY TEAM compatible with most bottlecages on the market.
- Development: Innovative, odorless, soft and resistant plastic materials.
- Ergonomic grip: Its surface features a new grip that makes it safer and easier to use.
- Weight: 54 g
- Material: Plastic
- Diameter: 74 mm